Is it true an real?! I need honest opinions...

It is damned hard to give it up once you've had it.........the sex is SO intense and different from white guys that its like a ******* habit, you want more and more and MORE!! I almost destroyed my marriage over it and had to quit. I was out of control and LOVING every second of it. I keep fantasizing about getting back in to it again but I'm not sure I can control it....right now I'm happy with my affair with my Boss/Lover (white, older) but something he asked me to do recently has potentially opened the door for involving others......my mind wanders, and hubby encouraging me is not making it any easier NOT to wander!! LOL J (the wife)
DAMN one hot mouth watering lady ..LUCKY BOSS!!!!! bet there was a lot of BBC that were having trouble quitting a woman like you .I DAMN SURE WOULD .

To be honest, yes you get addict to black cock but only if the BBC you fucked first time was so good in fucking and his cock was so large, this happened to me in 2000 and since then I only fuck black guys and can't get enough big black cocks !!!
Same happened to my ex-wife.

My wife’s pussy gets worked over pretty good for being a lowly white guy

Attachments

• C9B84E8E-DCFE-4DA0-96CE-8C69D51E5534.jpeg
    C9B84E8E-DCFE-4DA0-96CE-8C69D51E5534.jpeg
    553.7 KB · Views: 24
It is damned hard to give it up once you've had it.........the sex is SO intense and different from white guys that its like a ******* habit, you want more and more and MORE!! I almost destroyed my marriage over it and had to quit. I was out of control and LOVING every second of it. I keep fantasizing about getting back in to it again but I'm not sure I can control it....right now I'm happy with my affair with my Boss/Lover (white, older) but something he asked me to do recently has potentially opened the door for involving others......my mind wanders, and hubby encouraging me is not making it any easier NOT to wander!! LOL J (the wife)
ohhhhhhhh!!!!!

I've been with 3 black men and ended up marrying aawhite man. Have a ******* from one of theblack men so no, you can be with anyone you want. It's usually other people who might have an issue with someone being with a black man but you don't need to make that your issue.

Back