Can you handle the truth?

Darkjumper

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Just gonna throw this out there to test the waters. I see all these "am. I built for BBC?", or "is my wife built for BBC?" posts. Of course the answer expected is yes. Now, are you all prepared for a no, and would you be offended by it? Just curious. And men, be honest, do you say yes to be kind? It's not mean or rude to say no, an opinion was asked. As for me, I just don't respond if I think it's a no. Hey we all have our preferences.

Just gonna throw this out there to test the waters. I see all these "am. I built for BBC?", or "is my wife built for BBC?" posts. Of course the answer expected is yes. Now, are you all prepared for a no, and would you be offended by it? Just curious. And men, be honest, do you say yes to be kind? It's not mean or rude to say no, an opinion was asked. As for me, I just don't respond if I think it's a no. Hey we all have our preferences.
That’s nice and kind. Some girls just don’t get to be so lucky, unless she begs enough hopefully. You find it a “no” on the skinny petite girls?

IRL, as men, we have learned to handle rejection like champs. Think about it, from the jump, it's height, or can't be bald, or have a beard, and of course the dick size. But, we keep coming lol. As soon as some women get a no, they throw the "it's what's inside that counts" response lol.

IRL, as men, we have learned to handle rejection like champs. Think about it, from the jump, it's height, or can't be bald, or have a beard, and of course the dick size. But, we keep coming lol. As soon as some women get a no, they throw the "it's what's inside that counts" response lol.
Yeah we gotta keep shooting lol

Yeah I just don’t respond if I’m not attracted to them. I don’t want to put a woman down and make her feel unsexy when someone else might think she’s a 10.
Eh, women get put down all the time. Just look around for the ones following ya around in a store or getting loud right by ya. If you don't respond, its a put down.

Back