Can you handle the truth?

Just gonna throw this out there to test the waters. I see all these "am. I built for BBC?", or "is my wife built for BBC?" posts. Of course the answer expected is yes. Now, are you all prepared for a no, and would you be offended by it? Just curious. And men, be honest, do you say yes to be kind? It's not mean or rude to say no, an opinion was asked. As for me, I just don't respond if I think it's a no. Hey we all have our preferences.
In case you didn’t know women don’t post these questions and threads. These are almost entirely men posting images that the wife has no idea we’re taken or posted and they are getting off on the “fantasy” very very very few woman would post such a thing. Also these elaborate stories about wives fucking strangers and getting pregnant by migrant workers and stuff are just cuck fantatsy gone wild. As a woman I’m telling we don’t talk like that, write like that and certainly would not ask or brag about stuff like that. At least 95-100 of us.

Last edited:
In case you didn’t know women don’t post these questions and threads. These are almost entirely men posting images that the wife has no idea we’re taken or posted and they are getting off on the “fantasy” very very very few woman would post such a thing. Also these elaborate stories about wives fucking strangers and getting pregnant by migrant workers and stuff are just cuck fantatsy gone wild. As a woman I’m telling we don’t talk like that, write like that and certainly would ask or brag about stuff like that. At least 95-100 That

In case you didn’t know women don’t post these questions and threads. These are almost entirely men posting images that the wife has no idea we’re taken or posted and they are getting off on the “fantasy” very very very few woman would post such a thing. Also these elaborate stories about wives fucking strangers and getting pregnant by migrant workers and stuff are just cuck fantatsy gone wild. As a woman I’m telling we don’t talk like that, write like that and certainly would ask or brag about stuff like that. At least 95-100 of us.
You know what, you are right, hadn't thought about that when I posted. Well it's a good thing I never responded to them. I'll test the waters next time and say no just to see lol. Thanks for the insight

You know what, you are right, hadn't thought about that when I posted. Well it's a good thing I never responded to them. I'll test the waters next time and say no just to see lol. Thanks for the insight
I saw one of those one percenters this morning. That made me really happy and the tension was exciting . Only problem she had is giving mf'ers the feels. Then they get all emotional

I can definitely handle the truth but absolutely prefer my precious wife with beautiful BBC’s as I’ve already accepted my homosexual tendencies and needs

In case you didn’t know women don’t post these questions and threads. These are almost entirely men posting images that the wife has no idea we’re taken or posted and they are getting off on the “fantasy” very very very few woman would post such a thing. Also these elaborate stories about wives fucking strangers and getting pregnant by migrant workers and stuff are just cuck fantatsy gone wild. As a woman I’m telling we don’t talk like that, write like that and certainly would not ask or brag about stuff like that. At least 95-100 of us.
AnnieS you are dead on balls accurate. Again!

Just gonna throw this out there to test the waters. I see all these "am. I built for BBC?", or "is my wife built for BBC?" posts. Of course the answer expected is yes. Now, are you all prepared for a no, and would you be offended by it? Just curious. And men, be honest, do you say yes to be kind? It's not mean or rude to say no, an opinion was asked. As for me, I just don't respond if I think it's a no. Hey we all have our preferences.
I’m sure they would get offended if you did say no. But then again they’re the ones putting themselves and their bare bodies out there for people to judge. Moving backwards. I wouldn’t be offended tho

Interesting topic. Honestly, when i was younger I think i would say i would definitely be offended. Now, i've come to realize that i'm not for everyone and that's ok. Just like everyone isn't for me.

that said, i think your strategy of just saying nothing is better than a hard no for this forum lol

Ahhh little secret. It’s not women asking these questions.

Honesty is always appreciated, please don't hold back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211_104648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211_104648_Gallery.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 12
if they're not attractive I just dont say anything. i dont typically comment on other mens wives/girlfriends anyway since i'm probably not the intended target.

I think all the white woman are build for bbc. The harder thing is to find that bbc who love her body and make her be a submitted to his bbc.
We are here a lot of people.with different taste. So I think each wife has his own bbc.

Back