Is it true an real?! I need honest opinions...

It is damned hard to give it up once you've had it.........the sex is SO intense and different from white guys that its like a ******* habit, you want more and more and MORE!! I almost destroyed my marriage over it and had to quit. I was out of control and LOVING every second of it. I keep fantasizing about getting back in to it again but I'm not sure I can control it....right now I'm happy with my affair with my Boss/Lover (white, older) but something he asked me to do recently has potentially opened the door for involving others......my mind wanders, and hubby encouraging me is not making it any easier NOT to wander!! LOL J (the wife)
Send me a private message about the situation with your boss.. I have an idea to discuss with you

To be honest, yes you get addict to black cock but only if the BBC you fucked first time was so good in fucking and his cock was so large, this happened to me in 2000 and since then I only fuck black guys and can't get enough big black cocks !!!
I think that it is better if your first bbc experience is awesome, but there are plenty of white girls who are introduced extremely roughly and with very questionable consent, like while ******* at parties and those girls are often strongly bbc addicted even after their first bbc experience.. So, whileim very glad that you had a great first experience and especially that you are still in the lifestyle and black only and great first necessary because even a girl who was introduced extremely hard will have that memory imbedded and will crave it.. That the ******* part of a woman's will lust to have that experience again and again.. and she should and ask friends or hubby for help to satisfy her ligitimate needs ..

Is it true and real that the famous quote 'Once you go black, you can't go back'.
I need honest opinions from Wifey's out there.
Thank you and respect post.

I suppose its different for different people but for me its true. Theres lost of reasons but suffice it to say that sex with black men is just better. Hubby is white but apart from him I cant imagine ever being interested in any other white man.

Is it true and real that the famous quote 'Once you go black, you can't go back'.
More of a case by case basis. If she is enjoying it though then she probably will have a hard time.

i think it`s a question of interpretation. For a (white) millenial Woman a sexual history of being "non-black only" (up to some point in time) is not exceptional. After her first experience with a Black man she will be opened to be with Black men again, but that doesn`t mean she will not also be open to being with a non-black man she finds herself attracted to. So if it means "Once you 'go black' you will (be open to) do it again", i`d say it`s true. If it was intended to mean "Once you 'go black' you will never be with a non-black man again", i`d say it`s true for a small group of Women only.

It’s a psychological thing. Some people go back, some dont. There are no “real” statistics to back up any claim that this is either true, or false. If you are into that way of thinking, then It’s true for you. Reality is what you “perceive” it to be. Either way have fun and don’t worry about “going back”

It seems that everyone is a little different in this regard. My Slut wife generally prefers black men, but she also likes to be fucked by white men with big cocks. It is true that many black men fuck a woman very long, hard and intensely, especially if they are under 40. But our experience with white men is that some of them, if they are also young, can fuck my Slut just as long, hard and intensely as most young BBCs.

The original statement referred to dating and marrying black men. It's just a totally different lifestyle being with a Black Man and around black people in general.
In the majority of cases, when a woman decided to date black men she basically EMBRACES everything about black culture, so 'going black' meant that.
I've seen plenty of women switch over to exclusively dating black guys but you rarely see them go the other way (from dating black guys to white guys)

Has very little to do with sex and this Lifestyle.

It seems that everyone is a little different in this regard. My Slut wife generally prefers black men, but she also likes to be fucked by white men with big cocks. It is true that many black men fuck a woman very long, hard and intensely, especially if they are under 40. But our experience with white men is that some of them, if they are also young, can fuck my Slut just as long, hard and intensely as most young BBCs.

If I lived in LA, I would be pounding your wife's pussy every day.

Back