Opinions on Tramp Stamps?

gng123

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
what are you guys’ opinions on tramp stamps in general? Im younger (19) so my opinion might be different but I don’t like them too much to be honest, (There’s some of y’all here though with ass nice enough to override that opinion)

in general though I’m just curious to hear the opinions and how they vary from age to age

Basic tats anywhere on a women is sexy

Tramp stamp is just that focus on your ass but with most women wearing thongs it's probably not that in demand right now

Basic tats anywhere on a women is sexy

Tramp stamp is just that focus on your ass but with most women wearing thongs it's probably not that in demand right now
yeah I’m certain it’s a generational thing because a woman could have full sleeves on her arms legs and back/chest tatted fully and it would turn me on but the tramp stamp alone is just…

Do "tramp" stamps even exist anymore? Those are totally dated! I would never get one, and I never say never. I actually think my Generation sent a memo to the " canceling" generation so we never have to make excuses for our mothers poor decision making. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In general I don't care for tattoos or facial piercings on a woman. We've already done the debate with our dau.ghter on piercings ... belly & facial ... she lost by a 2-1 margin. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman's body and it needs no "add-ons" to make it more beautiful. In fact, my wife & I agree it cheapens the look.
Plus, as we told our dau.ghter, at some point she'll wish she didn't have them and they're not simple to remove.

So, I say pic_ThumbsDOWN.jpg

Back