Is it possible to become a couple based on IR cuckolding?

Just saw this thread in passing. My Sub-Sluts marriage is based on this. When she and her husband first started dating she made it clear that she dated others and that she didn't like the idea of being exclusive. I think over the years its evolved into the Cuck/Vixen thing. I'm lucky to be able to take advantage of her kinky BDSM side, I'm not sure if my being black made a difference initially, I think it does now as I keep the process evolving and not boring!!

Just saw this thread in passing. My Sub-Sluts marriage is based on this. When she and her husband first started dating she made it clear that she dated others and that she didn't like the idea of being exclusive. I think over the years its evolved into the Cuck/Vixen thing. I'm lucky to be able to take advantage of her kinky BDSM side, I'm not sure if my being black made a difference initially, I think it does now as I keep the process evolving and not boring!!

Hubby and I met at a college party, where I was that girl with whom the guys were taking turns...hubby was number 4 that night. The way he reacted kissing me, knowing that I had sucked off other guys, really excited me. We started dating and fell for each other, both knowing I had a strong sexual appetite for variety. Although we never knew what we ended up doing was called cuckolding, yes you can have a lasting marriage where the wife is promiscuous and hubby submissive to her sexual needs. I do think it helped that hubby is bisexual; his hunger complimented mine. Neither of us would be happy in a traditional monogamous marriage.

Although not with black guys back then, my wife and I met at a college party; I was 20, she 18 still in HS. She was in a bedroom and had been with three guys, I was number 4. She sucked off 2 of them before me. When I french-kissed her passionately, and yes I could taste the cum, she was happily shocked. When I asked to eat her pussy, later she said that is why she wanted to get to know me. We dated both knowing that she continued to see older men, as did I. When I asked her to marry me, she said she could not give up other men; I laughed and said me either. That was over 4 decades ago. So a marriage wherein she had many men and I was pretty much her cuckold throughout, even though we did not know what she was doing was called cuckolding. We are both black only for 13 years.
I am a swm and this is exactly what I am seeking. South of Tucson. B

Thanks for giving a woman's perspective Ann. I'm overjoyed to know you think that it's possible to form an interracial cuckold relationship from the outset, albeit with a few provisos. I'm sure I could bring something to the table but I suppose it depends on what my potential partner wants on her table. For the time being I will rejoice in the fact that I'm not just chasing a pipe dream! Thanks for giving a guy some hope Ann.
. Goes to show that not all relationships are based on sex but sex finds its way eventually somehow. Nature finds a way to put cum in that pussy. The rest is all a matter of chance.

There are lot of contrary opinions on whether it's possible to form a successful relationship based on interracial cuckolding, with some thinking it is possible, albeit with a few provisos, and others thinking it's a non-starter.

During my time on this site I have had some very interesting discussions with many different people and learnt a lot about the lifestyle. Based on insights from these conversations and what other people have said, I think the odds are against it, but it is possible, just!

There are lot of contrary opinions on whether it's possible to form a successful relationship based on interracial cuckolding, with some thinking it is possible, albeit with a few provisos, and others thinking it's a non-starter.

During my time on this site I have had some very interesting discussions with many different people and learnt a lot about the lifestyle. Based on insights from these conversations and what other people have said, I think the odds are against it, but it is possible, just!
. People become "couples" for many different reasons. Power and wealth amoung them. Love and Sex are not always the main reasons.

I’m a white female who’s exploring my options before going into a long-term, traditional relationship with a VERY successful. white boyfriend.

As a white woman who craves bbc—the “potential” white cuck must offer a LOT to make it work. For me, I’d need a very educated, seemingly respectable, kind and powerful white man to be involved in the triangle. I know I may sound shallow but why would I trash a great relationship for something less? A woman can always cheat and have her bbc.

Just my two cents...
You are absolutely right and most white women looking for a cuckold are looking for what you exactly described! Someone who can support a good lifestyle but you can cheat on or he lets you have an open relationship with black men! Good luck in your search.

I’d want a man who’s there, I’d never want to berate or humiliate a loving partner. It would be “our” experiences. I already have a great non-cuck man I see, I’m here to explore...

So I’m looking for something next level, I’m sure there’s men who are on their game and want a sophisticated female to participate in something that can be so much fun. I make a great living in my own, I don’t think I’m searching for a unicorn ?, men are horny and curious.
Even better that you are an confident independent woman looking for an partner to enjoy any particular lifestyle!

I’m a white female who’s exploring my options before going into a long-term, traditional relationship with a VERY successful. white boyfriend.

As a white woman who craves bbc—the “potential” white cuck must offer a LOT to make it work. For me, I’d need a very educated, seemingly respectable, kind and powerful white man to be involved in the triangle. I know I may sound shallow but why would I trash a great relationship for something less? A woman can always cheat and have her bbc.

Just my two cents...
After reading and communicating with lots of other white cuck wannabes I believe there is a chance that there is a suitable cuck on here who matches your criteria. I know this is not what you are looking for, but quite a few of the cucks on here have quite feminine personalities and I believe would make good kind and caring long-term partners. That said, there are a number of powerful white men too, that desire to be in an interracial cuckold relationship.

It's alway encouraging for us white cuck wannabes to see a white female showing some interest in the lifestyle and tentatively considering looking for a cuckold partner. Whatever way you decide to go, whether staying with your partner or looking for a white cuckold, I wish you well.

I'm not very optimistic in this respect. With so many variables finding exactly what I'm looking for has been pretty exhausting. I'm ultimately looking for love, to love, and be loved. For that to happen it seems there are too many pieces that need to fit together.
Usually, a couple is together and then they decide to get into this lifestyle. By pure luck that they are both into it.

I'm not very optimistic in this respect. With so many variables finding exactly what I'm looking for has been pretty exhausting. I'm ultimately looking for love, to love, and be loved. For that to happen it seems there are too many pieces that need to fit together.
Usually, a couple is together and then they decide to get into this lifestyle. By pure luck that they are both into it.
Yes, a large part of me feels the same. It's definitely not easy finding the right woman, but due to the kind of person I am and my particular sexuality, an interracial cuckold relationship is what I desire more than any other. I hear that other white males have struck it lucky so, who knows, we might do the same!

Why not do both? Date and find a lady who’s curious and it evolves into cuck?

My particular problem is finding a woman that's curious. I date plenty but down here in South Florida the women that Ive been bumping into seem to be disgusted by the prospect that a man would want that.

I'm not trying to whine about it, I just think that it's just luck when it actually happens and those that are lucky enough to have that kind of relationship congregate on certain websites on the internet. While they congregate in large numbers, they dont represent a statistically significant portion of the population. So I'm just trying to be realistic about it.

I got lucky once but unfortunately I got hooked...lol

I think it is difficult to find a lady that wants a cuckold relationship as it is at odds with what many women see as being a man or what they expect from a man. Wanting to be an interracial cuckold adds a further problem as now a white cuck wannabe wants a white woman who desires black men - further decreasing the odds.

That said, a lot of the best relationships and happiest people live very unconventional lives and don't follow societal or cultural norms. I have communicated with, and met (one), a number of white ladies who want a white cuck as a partner but due to distance or lack of chemistry I haven't found the right lady yet.

It's just a question of luck and timing - and keeping going. Well, I think that's what it takes.

Does pragmatism lead to the formation of some white cuckold couples?

The white male and white female may not have any strong feelings for each other, but their relationship desires and goals could be complementary. The white female wants someone who will support her lifestyle and the white male wants a BBC cuckoldress. That said, the sexual feelings of the white cuck for the white female are likely to be extremely strong and intense. In such a case, the cuck's goal is not to fuck her himself, but rather support and enhance her sex with big black males - and the cuck gets satisfaction vicariously.

I'm aware that most relationships would never start this way, but just wondering if one or two have?

Back