Is it possible to become a couple based on IR cuckolding?

Although I have a strong desire to enter the interracial cuckold lifestyle I too wonder whether forming a relationship based on a shared love of the lifestyle is enough to sustain a successful, loving and mutually fulfilling relationship. That said, it's amazing how quickly strong emotional and attachment bonds can form. So yes, after a moment of doubt, I do believe it's possible.

It would seem that it is a "thing" . On a personal level my inbox,pm,dm are filled with not just wannabes looking for ladies but even more so women looking for wannabes. And obviously my brother bulls seek single ladies and married ladies. The lifestyle can be extremely fun at whatever degree or extreme you decide to dabble in . Compatibility is key even within this dynamic.

It's so good to hear there are women out there looking for wannabe cucks. On viewing the cuckold forum it seems that there are many more cuck wannabes and cuck couples than ladies looking for cucks so it's great to know that there some white ladies on here at least interested in cuckolding relationships. Excitement levels have just gone up a notch, so thanks for that bit of info.

If you know of one, I would like to see an example of one. This could be very useful for many people.
Absolutely, but are you looking for a prenup agreement or a cuckold agreement? The prenuptial agreement samples are easily googled, and there are more than a couple threads on this site for the cuckold agreements, just use the topic at top "find threads". But, I do have samples and I'll post a couple on here. Got to go to another file for those.

I have had some great communications with people, both black men and white women, on other sites regarding this but not so much on this site. Not sure what I'm looking for is relevant to this site.

Open-ended relationships do seem to be more common these days as many of the younger generations don't see multiple sex partners as a violation to a couple commitment to each other. Women, in general, don't tend to like sharing their husbands with other females, however, which is one of their concerns when their husbands are pushing them into making them cucks by screwing other men. I prefer an agreed upon arrangement of swinging parameters rather than 'doing as one pleases' arrangements.

I don't think so. I've had this conversation with women in the past. They all say that they want you to want them for them, and not what they will do for you. So just find a lady, and later talk about your kinky desires. You might hit the jackpot, or you might not.

I don't think so. I've had this conversation with women in the past. They all say that they want you to want them for them, and not what they will do for you. So just find a lady, and later talk about your kinky desires. You might hit the jackpot, or you might not.
Thanks for your feedback. I can certainly appreciate where you are coming from. I'm a bit of an odd bod really - I'm heterosexual and just adore women, but I've got this odd kink of really liking white women who like black men! The sexual attraction is always for the woman but her sexiness is enhanced if she likes black men! Hell, I don't understand it either!

Thanks for your feedback. I can certainly appreciate where you are coming from. I'm a bit of an odd bod really - I'm heterosexual and just adore women, but I've got this odd kink of really liking white women who like black men! The sexual attraction is always for the woman but her sexiness is enhanced if she likes black men! Hell, I don't understand it either!
It's best not to try and understand it. That will just drive you crazy. The best thing to know is, you're not alone. That's why sites like this are a good thing. At the very least, you can talk to like-minded people who are trying to figure out the same thing.
But I feel your pain. How do you make it happen. If you get into a relationship, hoping you can convince her, and you can't, then you're going to be frustrated. But I think there's ways to help your odds.....

It's best not to try and understand it. That will just drive you crazy. The best thing to know is, you're not alone. That's why sites like this are a good thing. At the very least, you can talk to like-minded people who are trying to figure out the same thing.
But I feel your pain. How do you make it happen. If you get into a relationship, hoping you can convince her, and you can't, then you're going to be frustrated. But I think there's ways to help your odds.....
Thanks Dan & Debbie
Always appreciate warm and considered advice. Getting to communicate with quite a few people on here, many of whom are in a similar situation, and it's really great to share feelings about this issue. And it's good to know I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings.

Thanks Dan & Debbie
Always appreciate warm and considered advice. Getting to communicate with quite a few people on here, many of whom are in a similar situation, and it's really great to share feelings about this issue. And it's good to know I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings.

I've never been to a swinger club, but I know they gladly accept single women, and on occasion, single men. That might be the perfect place to look for the slut of your dreams.

Unless its established well into the 'dating & courtship' cycle, most men & women go into a marriage with different perspectives as to how they see their marriage working. Women tend to put a lot more emphasis on 'structure' ... marrying a strong, stable male who can provide her security, love, children, etc. So, if the male's initial intentions is to share his wife, its usually either established early in the relationship, or developed later when the newness of marriage expectations dwindles. A relative new bride isn't prepared to suddenly abandon her marriage goals just to satisfy her husband's fantasies. Later, however, she may just 'welcome' them.

Unless its established well into the 'dating & courtship' cycle, most men & women go into a marriage with different perspectives as to how they see their marriage working. Women tend to put a lot more emphasis on 'structure' ... marrying a strong, stable male who can provide her security, love, children, etc. So, if the male's initial intentions is to share his wife, its usually either established early in the relationship, or developed later when the newness of marriage expectations dwindles. A relative new bride isn't prepared to suddenly abandon her marriage goals just to satisfy her husband's fantasies. Later, however, she may just 'welcome' them.
Well said.

I've never been to a swinger club, but I know they gladly accept single women, and on occasion, single men. That might be the perfect place to look for the slut of your dreams.
Thanks Dan & Debbie.
Yes, I have thought of this option. There do seem to be a number of clubs in the UK with quite an interracial focus too. Years back I did go to a swingers club with a couple I knew and there was an interracial couple (black male/white female) there. In fact, all of the focus seemed to be on them - so I think there's quite a few other interracial fans out there.

I really appreciate the point you are making. But on an alternative site like this, alternative views, desires and points of view are in abundance.

I do believe it's not easy, much like finding a needle in a haystack. I've talked about the FWB I have who is interested in this. I don't think things will progress with her, she is a flake, honestly, and flakes out even when it comes to just coming over so we can have fun together. She asked to start talking to some black males, I worked to arrange it, and she wouldn't reply to their emails to her. I think she just really gets off on the idea.

All that said, if she wasn't a total flake, she could be one that would progress into a relationship with me. I provide the financial security, love, affection, someone who matches her intellectual level, and without penetration, I can make her cum like she's never cum before. Meeting black men would be icing on the cake of our sexual relationship, not a replacement.

I have another FWB (who is not a flake), who is a major sub, and I can fall into the role of being dominant whenever I want to, and that has a far better chance of being a sustaining relationship for me.

Back