Being a cuckold

While I think it is much more acceptable, it also has it's downside.
My wife's female bestfriends know, but they also kind of treat me
like a non-person.

Sometimes they talk like I'm not there, or are indifferent to my presence.
They definitely don't see me as a man. Probably less than a eunuch.

Most of them are taller and are full-figured so I understand that they
feel no attraction or have any use for me.

It's much more acceptable now. The hardest thing was coming to accept there's a certain part of my wife's life where I play no, or a limited, role. People involved in that life treat me as a non entity which I've learned to accept. There are some exceptions like a few of my wife's regulars but mostly that's cuck life.

Maybe it's just me but I don't care if it is socially acceptable because I want my sex life discreet anyway. I don't care about anyone else's sex life and I do not understand why people care so much about others . It's like when someone say's "The Drummer in that band is Gay" For the life of me I do not understand why I should care ? I am just glad I can finally live who I am after years and years of suffering ... I am learning everyday and feel we've only scratched the surface of where we are going

Maybe my view is skewed since I am on this site, but is it becoming more socially acceptable for a white male to become a cuckold?
I agree. People are becoming much more accepting of alternative life styles and cuckolding is something that is becoming more and more popular. In the cuckold scene for white couples IR cuckolding is by far the most popular. If your going to watch your wife fuck another guy you want to go to the top of the sexual food chain and watch her fuck a Black, dominant, confident, masculine man who is well hung and knows how to fuck. Black men simply have more to offer when it comes to sex, and most women know this. For cuck hubbies, it's much more exciting to watch your wife taking a BBC. Cuckolding life style will continue to grow as more men get in touch with their submissive beta nature and realize being a cuck feels natural.

Back