Is it possible to become a couple based on IR cuckolding?

I do believe it's not easy, much like finding a needle in a haystack. I've talked about the FWB I have who is interested in this. I don't think things will progress with her, she is a flake, honestly, and flakes out even when it comes to just coming over so we can have fun together. She asked to start talking to some black males, I worked to arrange it, and she wouldn't reply to their emails to her. I think she just really gets off on the idea.

All that said, if she wasn't a total flake, she could be one that would progress into a relationship with me. I provide the financial security, love, affection, someone who matches her intellectual level, and without penetration, I can make her cum like she's never cum before. Meeting black men would be icing on the cake of our sexual relationship, not a replacement.

I have another FWB (who is not a flake), who is a major sub, and I can fall into the role of being dominant whenever I want to, and that has a far better chance of being a sustaining relationship for me.
At least you've broached the subject of black men - that's not always the easiest thing to do. And it sounds like she's quite turned on even if, at this point, she just wants it to remain a fantasy. I think you may strike it lucky at some point - I really wish you well

I'm now starting to believe it is possible to form a loving long-term relationship based on an initial and mutual desire to be a white cuckold couple where the female has black lovers. I think a sense of optimism has come from this very site.

Hi. I'm a white male who'd like to know if anyone thinks it's possible for a white male and female to form a relationship on the basis that the female will have one or more black male lovers? Have very little knowledge of the cuckold lifestyle but have developed cuckold desires over the years.

It's possible. But the simple reality is this: women do not respect cuckolds or submissive/masochistic men in general. Most would never even contemplate a relationship with such an individual.

Your best bet, imo, would be to seek out women with cluster B personality disorders. Borderlines, histrionics and narcissists are much more likely to indulge your desires for cuckolding than your typical 'normie' woman. They will, of course, hold you in utter contempt - so just don't expect your relationship to be based on anything beyond the narcissistic supply (and possible material benefit) that you can provide for them.

A lot of different views on this subject and the possibility of a white couple forming a relationship partially based around interracial cuckoldry. As for me, I no longer have much of a choice - my sexual proclivities and desires are so deeply focused on interracial cuckolding that this is the only way to go whether it's possible or not.

If not, then it's been a pleasure trying and finding out more about this intoxicating subject and lifestyle.

It appears I'm not the only white male that desires a white female to form an interracial cuckold relationship. There appear to be increasing numbers of white males like me and I can only see that number growing.

It's possible. But the simple reality is this: women do not respect cuckolds or submissive/masochistic men in general. Most would never even contemplate a relationship with such an individual.

Your best bet, imo, would be to seek out women with cluster B personality disorders. Borderlines, histrionics and narcissists are much more likely to indulge your desires for cuckolding than your typical 'normie' woman. They will, of course, hold you in utter contempt - so just don't expect your relationship to be based on anything beyond the narcissistic supply (and possible material benefit) that you can provide for them.
Appreciate the feedback. There's a huge number of people out there with all sorts of kinks, fetishes and particular lifestyle goals and thanks to the internet it's possible these days to meet someone of a similar ilk or who complements your own kinks, sexual or lifestyle goals etc.
There are many that I find completely off putting, and I'm sure many feel the same about my interracial cuckold desires, but it's so much down to individual taste but now we all have a chance of meeting someone who can relate to our own views, desires and goals. Exciting times.

My wife and I have had a bit of a cuckold link in out relationship right from the start. When I first met her we were away over seas at a sporting even. I had never met her till then and when I first seen her I fell in love with her, then the next day my room mate told me to pretend I was asleep one night as he was bringing a girl back to the room for (the sex) when I looked over after they started it was this girl. She looked hot riding my room mates cock.

We spoke on and off for years, I was always thinking about the night she was shagging my room mate. The we finally met up and started dating years later. after talkng about that first night she one-day surprised me by tying me up in the closet and fucking a big guy that she knew. She said it was only going to be sex but she was kissing him passionately and sucked his cock. It was so hot. Since then it has not been regular but from time to time she fucks a stranger. I love it. Reminds me of the first time we met.

Would like to hear from couples who have made a success of interracial cuckold relationships, especially those where both parties knew at the outset that she liked black men and would have her partner's approval to fuck them.

My wife was cuckolding me before we were married, by telling me what she did with other guys. As we dated, and I met these guys, I got hard as hell.
Knowing how this one fucked her, or how she blew that one, made em want to marry her. It was so ffff'ing hot. We were married shortly after. Dasly, she has taken the whole "Mom' thing too far,and now won't entertain the idea of going further. It even upsets her now when I ask her to tell me who else she did in her past. I want to hear more.

My wife was cuckolding me before we were married, by telling me what she did with other guys. As we dated, and I met these guys, I got hard as hell.
Knowing how this one fucked her, or how she blew that one, made em want to marry her. It was so ffff'ing hot. We were married shortly after. Dasly, she has taken the whole "Mom' thing too far,and now won't entertain the idea of going further. It even upsets her now when I ask her to tell me who else she did in her past. I want to hear more.
Really pleased to know that you and your wife have made a success of your relationship and that you were both open about the cuckolding at the outset of your relationship. I hope to meet a lady who is seeing black men and form a cuckold relationship with her or if that's too difficult be supportive and encouraging in helping a future gf go black. Exciting times!

My wife and I have had a bit of a cuckold link in out relationship right from the start. When I first met her we were away over seas at a sporting even. I had never met her till then and when I first seen her I fell in love with her, then the next day my room mate told me to pretend I was asleep one night as he was bringing a girl back to the room for (the sex) when I looked over after they started it was this girl. She looked hot riding my room mates cock.

We spoke on and off for years, I was always thinking about the night she was shagging my room mate. The we finally met up and started dating years later. after talkng about that first night she one-day surprised me by tying me up in the closet and fucking a big guy that she knew. She said it was only going to be sex but she was kissing him passionately and sucked his cock. It was so hot. Since then it has not been regular but from time to time she fucks a stranger. I love it. Reminds me of the first time we met.
It appears there are a number of different ways people get into this wonderful lifestyle! And they all make me believe it can happen!

I think a major problem with white cuck wannabes like me finding a QoS or snowbunny as a partner is pretty obvious, sexually they prefer black men and we are white men. So why oh why would we ever even contemplate going after someone who prefers men from another race? The answer for me is that I find such white women extremely attractive, both psychologically and sexually, and I can't help this.

It makes finding the right partner harder (may be even impossible) but my attraction to such women is so strong it's worth the wait.

Last edited:
Okay I briefly mentioned this in another post but will write here again. A black friend of mine impregnated several white girls. Only one of them was not single; was in a relationship with her cuck boyfriend. The guy knew from the onset that she liked black guys and she made her intentions clear as well. She was kinda surprised why he still pursued her, but eventually accepted it as one of his 'strengths' actually. She came from a progressive-minded Jewish family and learned to appreciate that he was strong enough to own up to his fantasy no matter how odd it might seem in society which would consider it the most 'demascualting' for a guy to date a girl whowas fucking other guys and that too of a specifically different race. From there they discussed other commonalities/interests they shared and eventually developed celebral love.

They dated for some time, and my previously mentioned black friend was a regular bull. Impregnated her twice (once with twins) and only after she had their 3 ******* the guy let his family know that he was dating and planning to settle with this single mom. So they actually had a long term planning on how they wanted to approach this. I personally don't have contact with them so can't unfortunately hook you up. My friend himself settled and stopped communication with them- his wife has no idea.The cuck guy was always successful professionally and is raising the ******* as his own. So from understanding it was a happy ending although situations like that are very rare.

You can definitely have a go, but make sure you scrutinize any potential partners very throughly. Fantasy and real life are often worlds apart and in long run she might lose respect and attraction for you to remain together. Best of luck. I wish things like this become very frequent in near future, maybe even the norm.

Last edited:
I’ve only met one couple who started dating after they met at an orgy! They are very happily married with 2 *******. She is incrediable in bed! Sexy body and a freak! She clawed my back many times which made my ex somewhat jealous and I think that’s why we stuck to mostly MFM threesomes. She is still ranked #1 best out of the women I’ve fucked! But it’s probably a one in a million chance of relationships starting out like that or cuckolding. It’s best to just date and see if you have a connection with someone before bringing up the lifestyle. Which you have to be really brave and confident about. I tried holding out to find another woman in to the lifestyle and it never happened. Don’t let life pass you by waiting for something that might not happen. The only thing I can think is find a girl who you know is a bit slutty or kinky to try and date. Good luck!

Yeah that mom mode has kicked in and you only getting the maybe later.

I’ve only met one couple who started dating after they met at an orgy! They are very happily married with 2 *******. She is incrediable in bed! Sexy body and a freak! She clawed my back many times which made my ex somewhat jealous and I think that’s why we stuck to mostly MFM threesomes. She is still ranked #1 best out of the women I’ve fucked! But it’s probably a one in a million chance of relationships starting out like that or cuckolding. It’s best to just date and see if you have a connection with someone before bringing up the lifestyle. Which you have to be really brave and confident about. I tried holding out to find another woman in to the lifestyle and it never happened. Don’t let life pass you by waiting for something that might not happen. The only thing I can think is find a girl who you know is a bit slutty or kinky to try and date. Good luck!
Really appreciate your advice and experience. It's great to know that at least one couple have found happiness via the cuckold lifestyle route. These days there are so many options and people searching for different types of relationships and lifestyles. I just hope I can meet a lady who I can share myself with and just love her.

Hi. I'm a white male who'd like to know if anyone thinks it's possible for a white male and female to form a relationship on the basis that the female will have one or more black male lovers? Have very little knowledge of the cuckold lifestyle but have developed cuckold desires over the years.
I’m a single while wanna be cuck and actively seeking a wife who will cuck my with a black lover. I look forward to being her Cuck and serving them both. I was dating a girl recently and we clicked on a lot of levels but she was not interested in the lifestyle so I broke it off with her.

Back