Is it possible to become a couple based on IR cuckolding?

I’m a single while wanna be cuck and actively seeking a wife who will cuck my with a black lover. I look forward to being her Cuck and serving them both. I was dating a girl recently and we clicked on a lot of levels but she was not interested in the lifestyle so I broke it off with her.
I can understand. No matter how much you care for your lady, the desire or need to be in an interracial cuckold relationship is so strong. Finding the right lady is not easy, but for us cucks there's only one type of lady we want!

I think it’s possible, but you have to ask what do you bring to the table?
A woman (of any ethnicity) is looking for something out of a relationship- love, romance, fun, financial security, physical security, lots of things. If she’s getting her sexual fulfilment out of black guys, what do you offer? Any of the above? If you do then there’s a chance the relationship can work.
I love my hubby, we have fun and I have security, but I get my sexual fun from other men.

I have a very similar relationship with my cuckold husband. All my sexual satisfaction comes from my black boyfriends and my emotional satisfaction comes from my cuckold husband.

I have a very similar relationship with my cuckold husband. All my sexual satisfaction comes from my black boyfriends and my emotional satisfaction comes from my cuckold husband.
Congratulations. I believe the type of relationship you have with your hubby and black boyfriends is the type of relationship that many of us white cuckold wannabes desire. The black men provide the sexual satisfaction and us cuck hubbies give support in the best way we can.

I met a woman on here who was looking for her first black lover. Her posts were such a turn on to me i had to talk with her and we hit it of right away. Our conversations always centred around her being black fucked. Soon we were fantasy role playing and it became obvious we were starting to get attached to eachother. So from a white males point of view id say yes a meaningfull loving relationship can happen between a white couple based on her having sex with a black man and the white male subsequently and inevitably being cuckolded by his white female for a black lover.
If hes attracted to a womans looks and the knowledge that she wants to fuck black men he will want her. She could be his ideal mate.
For the white female she has to be turned on by the idea of finding such a man that he is also what she needs.
They both know what they want and are drawn together for that reason.
Once the white females blackening has taken place the white male will want her even more desperately than before.
They both will have the best of both worlds. The white male has a white girlfriend who fucks black men. The white female has a white boyfriend who loves seeing her fuck black men and the immense superior pleasure she gets that a black cock entering her white pussy gives her. She also has the love of a white boy friend who worships her like a goddess. Her white boyfriend now wants her so bad he is happy to take sloppy seconds and eagerly licks and cleans his white girlfriends black cock loving cunt for all he's worth
The ideal three way interracial sex life.

Last edited:
From a white males point of view id say yes.
If hes attracted to a womans looks and the knowledge that she wants to fuck black men he will want her. She could be his ideal mate.
For the white female she has to be turned on by the idea of finding such a man that he is also what she needs.
Once she blackening has taken place the white male will want her even more.
They both will have the best of both worlds. The white male has a white girlfriend who fucks black men. The white female has a white boyfriend who loves seeing her fuck black men and the immense pleasure a black cock entering her white pussy gives her. She also has the love of a white boy friend who wants her so bad he is happy to take sloppy seconds and eagerly licks and cleans his white girlfriends black cock loving cunt for all he's worth

Well said!

I met a woman on here who was looking for her first black lover. Her posts were such a turn on to me i had to talk with her and we hit it of right away. Our conversations always centred around her being black fucked. Soon we were fantasy role playing and it became obvious we were starting to get attached to eachother. So from a white males point of view id say yes a meaningfull loving relationship can happen between a white couple based on her having sex with a black man and the white male subsequently and inevitably being cuckolded by his white female for a black lover.
Once the white females blackening has taken place the white male will want her even more desperately than before.
They both will have the best of both worlds. The white male has a white girlfriend who fucks black men. The white female has a white boyfriend who loves seeing her fuck black men and the immense superior pleasure she gets that a black cock entering her white pussy gives her. She also has the love of a white boy friend who worships her like a goddess. Her white boyfriend now wants her so bad he is happy to take sloppy seconds and eagerly licks and cleans his white girlfriends black cock loving cunt for all he's worth
Now that's how I imagine a successful interracial cuckold relationship beginning and developing. Both the white male and female know of each other's sexual preferences, and they complement each other. It's really encouraging to know that your relationship began this way, with all the cards laid on the table.
I'm incredibly attracted to white women who like big black men, but have been apprehensive in approaching any for fear of ridicule. I'm sure that happens in some, may be most, cases but it gives me a boost of confidence knowing you were successful in this. Cheers!

Now that's how I imagine a successful interracial cuckold relationship beginning and developing. Both the white male and female know of each other's sexual preferences, and they complement each other. It's really encouraging to know that your relationship began this way, with all the cards laid on the table.
I'm incredibly attracted to white women who like big black men, but have been apprehensive in approaching any for fear of ridicule. I'm sure that happens in some, may be most, cases but it gives me a boost of confidence knowing you were successful in this. Cheers!
This is what I’m hoping for as well! Never give up hope!

It is rare i guess but if you to find a female whose main sexual need is a cuckold then it can work. I was lucky in that my woman finds it so hot that she can make me jealous snd want her so badly. That coupled with the idea of her fucking outside our relationship with a black man makes her so wet.
If i never got so jealous or needed her so badly it wouldn't be the same. She will admit she loves being black owned when he comes to fuck her. He sometimes stays for several days and i do struggle to keep my jealousy in check but that drives my white girlfriend wild. We both share her and she loves to knowing i get so jealous.
It just works

You talk about that it will never happen. But it is what you are looking for. I would like to have that again but it is really hard to find a couple.!

It is rare i guess but if you to find a female whose main sexual need is a cuckold then it can work. I was lucky in that my woman finds it so hot that she can make me jealous snd want her so badly. That coupled with the idea of her fucking outside our relationship with a black man makes her so wet.
If i never got so jealous or needed her so badly it wouldn't be the same. She will admit she loves being black owned when he comes to fuck her. He sometimes stays for several days and i do struggle to keep my jealousy in check but that drives my white girlfriend wild. We both share her and she loves to knowing i get so jealous.
It just works
You and your lady are so lucky to find each other and to be living the interracial cuckold lifestyle. It's so heartening to hear that there are white females out there who actually get turned on by cuckolding their white boyfriends/hubbys with black men.
The maelstrom of emotions for the white cuck must be amazing - something I long to experience.

It
You and your lady are so lucky to find each other and to be living the interracial cuckold lifestyle. It's so heartening to hear that there are white females out there who actually get turned on by cuckolding their white boyfriends/hubbys with black men.
The maelstrom of emotions for the white cuck must be amazing - something I long to experience.
It is so hot i just explain enough.
Having the love of a white female who also cannot help needing to fuck with black men is the ultimate turn on.
On one hand she loves me deeply and our sex is amazing but despite her love for me the black man is easily capable of taking my place between her white legs. His sexual power and control over my girl is so strong that she happily cuckolds me for the black man and the superior sex black males have the ability to give to out white females.

It

It is so hot i just explain enough.
Having the love of a white female who also cannot help needing to fuck with black men is the ultimate turn on.
On one hand she loves me deeply and our sex is amazing but despite her love for me the black man is easily capable of taking my place between her white legs. His sexual power and control over my girl is so strong that she happily cuckolds me for the black man and the superior sex black males have the ability to give to out white females.
I agree. I find white women who love black men so sexy and alluring. It gives me great encouragement that you've managed to make a success of your interracial cuckold relationship and that you knew of each others' fetishes and desires from the outset.
I think many other single white cuck wannabes will get a sense of hope from knowing about your relationship too. All the best.

I'm pretty sure with the internet reaching people all over the globe that there are people who have desires that complement each other. So maybe a white male and white female coming together to form an interracial cuckold relationship is possible.

That’s the ideal relationship. Thanks for sharing your encouraging story.

Back