Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Hi!

Yes it's really hard to think that black men can get even more rougher than they usually are lol. I don't really feel any preferred way about the word but the fact that it can make black guys be a bit more into it is an interesting though :p
black guys can be gentle in the right situation of course, but if your experience was the BBC you tried was much rougher than your white bf has ever been, that he enjoyed holding you down to get fully inside you and liked being rough with you - and it gave you multiple orgasms for the first time ever - then it’s certainly an interesting data point. Do you think if you’re ravished that is more passionate / more raw / a deeper experience? 😉

black guys can be gentle in the right situation of course, but if your experience was the BBC you tried was much rougher than your white bf has ever been, that he enjoyed holding you down to get fully inside you and liked being rough with you - and it gave you multiple orgasms for the first time ever - then it’s certainly an interesting data point. Do you think if you’re ravished that is more passionate / more raw / a deeper experience? 😉
hmm Yes :p I think that has some truth to it maybe lol? Like in romance or erotic stories, there is a focus on passion and being ravished.

I did enjoy the multiple orgasms :) It was definitely a very new experience for me

hmm Yes :p I think that has some truth to it maybe lol? Like in romance or erotic stories, there is a focus on passion and being ravished.

I did enjoy the multiple orgasms :) It was definitely a very new experience for me
🔥

Would you like it if the BBC gave your white bf some tips so that he could try to give you powerful multiple orgasms too when you guys are together alone?

oh definitely! who would say no to that? lol
Last thing as I don’t want to derail the thread, I’m just interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Do you think it’s a technique thing to give you multiple orgasms or do you think it comes down to a combination of larger size, the excitement of someone new, and the fantasy of a BBC that combined to give you something that couldn’t be replicated?

Last thing as I don’t want to derail the thread, I’m just interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Do you think it’s a technique thing to give you multiple orgasms or do you think it comes down to a combination of larger size, the excitement of someone new, and the fantasy of a BBC that combined to give you something that couldn’t be replicated?
oh hmm. I'm not really sure I guess. I don't know much about multiple orgasms to be honest. But I guess those are good reasons why I experienced them lol. I hope it can be replicated at least though

My wife never used to use but started a few years ago because of the response from her black lovers. They got into it and made the sex more passionate and intense. They would start smacking her ass which I was never allowed to do and they would grab her hair which she told me she hated and a pounding which almost breaks the bed. So her response on saying it delivers to her the best sex and most powerful orgasms she has ever experienced.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It's your experience. Call them the N work all you want.👍😎

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
when your told to use it, you can use it. otherwise leave it alone

Back