Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
If I tell you to say it you do what daddy tells u to do

Million Dollar Question..."do people use other racial slurs during sex and if yes, please name it?".

we all know the answer...."no".

Using the "N-WORD" is about Power & Control....

The n-word has no place in sexual interaction. I've heard some people like it, I don't like it. Out right offensive and I agree with @vej54, it's about Power and Control. It should be about having fun and not diminishing and/or incapacitating mentally a class of people by calling them ignorant and is a historical demeaning vernacular towards Black America.

Depends on the individual. I personally don't like it / use it. I don't like being referred that way by anybody. But on the same page I don't use degrading language to others. I don't call women slut, pig, whore, cunt or any other degrading language. It's cool if it gets you off and that's your thing, it just ain't mine.

J

One, I don’t make songs. Two, the connotation or false equivalency of Tupac says it so why can’t I is the equivalent of me saying to the security guard at the mall, “why aren’t you following that man around?” Your ignorance grants you the privilege of ignorance. Ignorant ******* in rap songs is for a stock price and messaging the youth (and adults for that matter) to remain ignorant. As opposed to any messaging that would promote the affirmative.
Regardless for the purpose of this forum where it is designed for white woman to get their breaks best off of them by black men like myself, please refrain from the word. If you gotta ask homie, you can’t afford it.
Peace
Well put!

If your bbc likes it 🤷🏾‍♂️
but u should defo clear the air beforehand - I, for my part, think it’s a turnoff… IMO white people shouldn’t use the word PERIOD. There are definitely plenty of other ways & words to spice up the dirty talk 😁

Back