Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Don’t use it. Best advice I can give.

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
One, I don’t make songs. Two, the connotation or false equivalency of Tupac says it so why can’t I is the equivalent of me saying to the security guard at the mall, “why aren’t you following that man around?” Your ignorance grants you the privilege of ignorance. Ignorant ******* in rap songs is for a stock price and messaging the youth (and adults for that matter) to remain ignorant. As opposed to any messaging that would promote the affirmative.
Regardless for the purpose of this forum where it is designed for white woman to get their breaks best off of them by black men like myself, please refrain from the word. If you gotta ask homie, you can’t afford it.
Peace

Any advice on using it?
It depends. As an older black male it’s never okay but I understand with the younger guys how they would want it. I just think it’s lowering us black men to be objects. It’s about respect to me. It kills the moment to be honest.

It depends. As an older black male it’s never okay but I understand with the younger guys how they would want it. I just think it’s lowering us black men to be objects. It’s about respect to me. It kills the moment to be honest.
True, hate to generalize but some younger fella may think it’s cool. And he is a well appreciated customer of the fake hip hop industrial complex.

I really do hate the word. It was used by white slave owners and their ignorant managers to indicate a sub class, and my bull definitely isn't "sub class" he is AAA!
You totally don’t know black people...the word is used now more so than ever before. Don’t know what you were trying to enumerate by your comment or maybe you were trying to show off or something

If I called my bull or his friends the word he would hit me, he is perhaps of a different generation, and definitely not from US
Someone that will hit someone for a mere use of words has more issues than they care to admit however my dear, I was making light of how you talked about white slave owners and then how you brought in my “Bull is AAA” in the same sentence , it was just comical .

It is never to be used in any situation unless you're looking for a beat down or a two piece.
In other word for the ignorant who can't understand the above it means war.
I don't play that on any level, I was called that by racist in the 3rd grad what did it do to deserve that treatment.
Do that around me and the sex is over. YA HEARD
Talk about knowing your place, then know Blacks Do NOT accept such verbiage or anything along that line.

Back