Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

i mean. I kind of like to I dont know about others. The sex is always animalistic and that's always the good part. Fucking in the hay and the woman the forbidden item.
Well to each his own, if that’s how you see yourself then so be it. A bull is more like an alpha male not like an ******* per se . Sexually it maybe animalistic but the guy is not meat

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Your on a time out

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Don’t do it!

If I , A or T called Mrs J a "slut","cunt" or "white whore"or any other derogatory word she would soon straighten us out and the same goes the other way . No way would either me or Mrs J use the "N" word nor they any racist epithet to us or call me "cuck". In our relationship respect is the key.

i mean. I kind of like to I dont know about others. The sex is always animalistic and that's always the good part. Fucking in the hay and the woman the forbidden item.
100% Agree You Have To Be In The Situation To Understand How It Feels Unleash Your Inner Sexual Beast And A White Women & Man Embraces It And Cheers It On Can Be A DEEP Passionate Moment ?

Well...according to I understood, it means black man right?! Some girls use to call me like that when I'm fucking them. I don't care because, first I'm black man, second I call them my white whores...so, is a black man, fucking an white girl. I see no problem in that, however, it's only my opinion, my point of view.

Last edited:
You're correct, but many don't comprehend the derivative of the word or they just fucking don't care. Don't use around me though.
Exactly, most people in the lifestyle think it’s some fantasy and cool word to say and they have no idea the true meaning however again to each their own, some are ok with it however that’s one word if a female uses that on me, it’s over

Back