Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Ok I gotcha. I’m gonna nutt, then leave. Be like this bitch just called me a N wrd
I'm not mad atcha! I'm just built different. Lol I have had White women naked and and ready to fuck and I’ d still be fully clothed, walk out and drive off just to piss the woman off. One woman in Austin shot at my car .... But that's what I get for picking up women on 6th Street. Lmbo

It depends. As an older black male it’s never okay but I understand with the younger guys how they would want it. I just think it’s lowering us black men to be objects. It’s about respect to me. It kills the moment to be honest.
I had an older black man once that was into it, like told me to say it, but ya feels weirder with older guys for sure!!

I’m not gonna get in a pissing match with you. It’s only sex. If a WF call you it without asking you first during sex will you stop right there, pull your dick out her, and leave all because she said it. Probably not. You gonna finish fucking her, nutt, and leave. Why sweat it. Get the pussy and run with it.
Smh
I guess it all depends on how you value yourself, because there is more to life than just pussy

haha thank you. I will only say it if I know it turns him on and only if he says it first. Its like dirty talk. Being a bit taboo. I had one guy who loved it and i'd only say it once or twice and he'd fuck me so hard. he'd be calling me every nasty name as well and i'd be cumming all over his cock so many times. As they say in the military... situation dictates.
Well Jen, you got it figured out.

I agree totally.

I find it more fascinating that people are even offended by the use of the word. Particularly in 2019 because the traditional use of the word doesn’t apply to any black person in today’s society. Add in that most blacks say it like a valley girl says “like” and it further perplexed me. I’ve found most people saying it to try and be “offensive” with the use of it actually look dumber than the person they are trying to offend.

I find it more fascinating that people are even offended by the use of the word. Particularly in 2019 because the traditional use of the word doesn’t apply to any black person in today’s society. Add in that most blacks say it like a valley girl says “like” and it further perplexed me. I’ve found most people saying it to try and be “offensive” with the use of it actually look dumber than the person they are trying to offend.
It will always be offensive. Forever. It’s the derogatory word that will stand the test of time. The connotation of a demeaning/dehumanizing word that was derived and utilized from the 18th century to the present, won’t vanish due to mandated comprehensive equality legislated in the 1960’s. Don’t expect you to understand. But get an understand the value and power linguistics and one day you’ll see.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
The N-word and races play is a very big turn off I hate When people say that word Very disrespectful I would recommend you not ever Saying the N-word. We live in a generation where people know the N-word is not something to use But there are some Ignorant people that will use that word I Feel that some people forgot what that word meant and how it hurts black people. If you wish to have a black Cock I would say don’t use the N-word Otherwise black man will pull up their pants and walk away

I'm happy you're "fascinated" by it.

It will always be offensive. Forever. It’s the derogatory word that will stand the test of time. The connotation of a demeaning/dehumanizing word that was derived and utilized from the 18th century to the present, won’t vanish due to mandated comprehensive equality legislated in the 1960’s. Don’t expect you to understand. But get an understand the value and power linguistics and one day you’ll see.

I understand why it’s offensive, what I don’t understand is why usually those saying it’s offensive say it to others within the race and listen to music promoting it. That’s the part that perplexes me.

I'm one of those 'older guys'. In any other context - ANY - I'd see red and bad things would result. But, if it's truly in the buildup of serious sex, you can say any goddamned thing that comes into your mind - it will only make it more intense. Why do I think this is so? Sorry you asked...(you can stop reading now if you want -- you got the point already)

There's this concept of emotional energy and how it's transferred. Basically, if you are experiencing a specific heightened emotion, then an event (something said or happening you see) occurring at that time is often absorbed into that emotion, thereby adding to or intensifying that emotion. You've probably had this happen to you, as you were crying (sadness) or laughing your ass off and someone does or said something that made you cry harder or continue laughing even more, though that act would normally make you feel very differently. Well, same with this sex thing.
Ever hear someone say: if you want something from a man that he has been saying "no" to, as he's about to nutt in your pussy, say "you gon' give it to me now?" and he'll say "yes!" to anything? Well, even though that's an over simplification, that's the basic idea. So, for me, I'm all about maximizing the orgasm, killing as many brain cells in the process as possible. We all have dark, hidden fantasies and for many of us here, that includes interracial sex. Notice how great it is afteryou've let that out? Some of the most forbidden things are down there inside that we'd NEVER commit or admit to and that includes historical slave myths, secret desires, dominance and submission, etc., etc. So if a women says to me she wants that n*dick while she's giving up her pussy like there's no tomorrow, I'm gonna plow that pussy harder and deeper. If she were to say: "oh please, would you apply your African American penis somewhat more intensely, if that's ok?" I'd go limp as spaghetti and start snoring. She wants the dominance of the black bull (the n* super masculine menial complex) and I know I have feelings wanting that wonderful white pussy. Before or after? I'm the most respectful person you'd ever meet and I expect the same, and that means being socially sensitive and compliant with what's acceptable and what's not.

But if it offends you and you don't like it, then so be it. It's whatever turns you on, not what turns someone else on.

Like i said I’m not saying it’s acceptable or ok to use the word. I myself wouldn’t ever call someone that and even if they asked it would still feel extremely inappropriate. But I’m mainstreaming my look on it based on today’s society and those that still use it.
Yeah, we have a Lost generation for sure. But let each one teach one.

I'm one of those 'older guys'. In any other context - ANY - I'd see red and bad things would result. But, if it's truly in the buildup of serious sex, you can say any goddamned thing that comes into your mind - it will only make it more intense. Why do I think this is so? Sorry you asked...(you can stop reading now if you want -- you got the point already)

There's this concept of emotional energy and how it's transferred. Basically, if you are experiencing a specific heightened emotion, then an event (something said or happening you see) occurring at that time is often absorbed into that emotion, thereby adding to or intensifying that emotion. You've probably had this happen to you, as you were crying (sadness) or laughing your ass off and someone does or said something that made you cry harder or continue laughing even more, though that act would normally make you feel very differently. Well, same with this sex thing.
Ever hear someone say: if you want something from a man that he has been saying "no" to, as he's about to nutt in your pussy, say "you gon' give it to me now?" and he'll say "yes!" to anything? Well, even though that's an over simplification, that's the basic idea. So, for me, I'm all about maximizing the orgasm, killing as many brain cells in the process as possible. We all have dark, hidden fantasies and for many of us here, that includes interracial sex. Notice how great it is afteryou've let that out? Some of the most forbidden things are down there inside that we'd NEVER commit or admit to and that includes historical slave myths, secret desires, dominance and submission, etc., etc. So if a women says to me she wants that n*dick while she's giving up her pussy like there's no tomorrow, I'm gonna plow that pussy harder and deeper. If she were to say: "oh please, would you apply your African American penis somewhat more intensely, if that's ok?" I'd go limp as spaghetti and start snoring. She wants the dominance of the black bull (the n* super masculine menial complex) and I know I have feelings wanting that wonderful white pussy. Before or after? I'm the most respectful person you'd ever meet and I expect the same, and that means being socially sensitive and compliant with what's acceptable and what's not.

But if it offends you and you don't like it, then so be it. It's whatever turns you on, not what turns someone else on.

Well said...

Back