Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
My wife’s BBC bulls do the same when fucking her, but she never says it back, not her place.

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Stfu. Whatever floats people’s boat sexually is their business. But I don’t care how much we call ourselves that as a term of endearment it’s a big difference when white people call us that. It was and still is used as a term to degrade us. Women call themselves bitches all the time but it’s not the same when a man calls a woman a bitch

We aren't into the degradation aspect of the lifestyle, from either side of it. We don't use offensive racial terminology. Before you go labeling us goody two shoes, we are offensive, just not in a racial way. We both love poking fun at each other, and our friends, but there are definite lines we so not cross, even with close friends. I used to have friends that would address me as their white "friend" using that other word, and I was raised on a farm, away from everyone. White, black, Latino, nobody came to visit us on 100 acres, very often. It was yes or no ,sir or ma'am, and that was about the extent of my spoken vocabulary until I was 16.
The "nickname" was given to me at a restaurant job, because I grew up using a smoker, and barbecuing pork and beef, and other than maybe some of y'all granny, I do make some of the damn finest Q, yall will ever wanna taste. No soyboy, vegan whiteboy here, haha. Good ol fashioned corn fed farmboy

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
?. These dudes talking about don’t use it. Shidd it’s sex. It’s ? and it’s in the bedroom. Fuck it use it. I love to say suck this dick whore, bitch.

I will say this... Jen did raise a valid concern. Going to college in North Carolina taught me different levels of racism and more importantly taboo. If learning is half the battle, Jen is halfway there. But I believe Jen is a knowledgeable woman and will figure it out. In the meantime, just keep inhaling cock on Lyft rides and doing all of us. We appreciate your service to cock! TGIF

SALUTE

I will say this... Jen did raise a valid concern. Going to college in North Carolina taught me different levels of racism and more importantly taboo. If learning is half the battle, Jen is halfway there. But I believe Jen is a knowledgeable woman and will figure it out. In the meantime, just keep inhaling cock on Lyft rides and doing all of us. We appreciate your service to cock! TGIF

SALUTE
haha thank you. I will only say it if I know it turns him on and only if he says it first. Its like dirty talk. Being a bit taboo. I had one guy who loved it and i'd only say it once or twice and he'd fuck me so hard. he'd be calling me every nasty name as well and i'd be cumming all over his cock so many times. As they say in the military... situation dictates.

Why do White women want to say that word to a Black man? That's what every Black male should be thinking BUT some of us are so desperate for pussy that we set aside pride just to fuck some pussy that some other Black men may have just fucked before.

You can't change the derivative of that word.
No matter when it's said and no idiot in Russia will give me validation on this word when Ironically it originated from America.

Lol
#RealSpill #Trill

Last edited:
I’m not gonna get in a pissing match with you. It’s only sex. If a WF call you it without asking you first during sex will you stop right there, pull your dick out her, and leave all because she said it. Probably not. You gonna finish fucking her, nutt, and leave. Why sweat it. Get the pussy and run with it.

I’m not gonna get in a pissing match with you. It’s only sex. If a WF call you it without asking you first during sex will you stop right there, pull your dick out her, and leave all because she said it. Probably not. You gonna finish fucking her, nutt, and leave. Why sweat it. Get the pussy and run with it.
Man I've stopped mid sex for less.... But I've always been odd growing up. Lmbo

Back