First Post - I'm a 46 MWF in the N VA / DMV area

sherbare

Couple
I'm obviously here for the quality African american and African Black men. I recently persuaded my husband to agree to let me upgrade my bedroom and romance partners. I can do some occasional travel, but i know there are some quality African men in the DMV. So if you're in the DMV and into married white women, please say hi!

Two additional thoughts:
1) i hope i can post like this. It's sort of an intro, but it is sort of like a personal ad for what i'm looking for. So if i'm violating any rules or doing something wrong, please let me know. I can delete (if i can figure out how to do that ha ha)
2) please be patient with me. I'll just say it up front, I will not meet you for sex tonight. I probably won't send a pic at first, and i may never send nudes. i'm only a few weeks into dating African men more freely, and have a family to be protective of. Thank you for understanding.

I'm obviously here for the quality African american and African Black men. I recently persuaded my husband to agree to let me upgrade my bedroom and romance partners. I can do some occasional travel, but i know there are some quality African men in the DMV. So if you're in the DMV and into married white women, please say hi!

Two additional thoughts:
1) i hope i can post like this. It's sort of an intro, but it is sort of like a personal ad for what i'm looking for. So if i'm violating any rules or doing something wrong, please let me know. I can delete (if i can figure out how to do that ha ha)
2) please be patient with me. I'll just say it up front, I will not meet you for sex tonight. I probably won't send a pic at first, and i may never send nudes. i'm only a few weeks into dating African men more freely, and have a family to be protective of. Thank you for understanding.
Welcome!
Get the orgasms you deserve!!

Two additional thoughts:
Welcome. I am a dark skinned Indian male with very dark tool. I hope you will be interested. Good luck in this lifestyle. You will enjoy

My advice to you is to please get verified on the site. It’s important that you are who you say that you are and not just a single male portraying to be a couple. Especially if your unwilling to post pictures 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back