Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I wish they never used that word in their music
I agree with you which is what Dee-1 was saying when it pertains to hip-hop! Most rappers do not even understand how that hurts the youth and I certainly wish that "our culture" was controlled by us! Unfortunately, it is not though I definitely hope that changes!!

I agree with you which is what Dee-1 was saying when it pertains to hip-hop! Most rappers do not even understand how that hurts the youth and I certainly wish that "our culture" was controlled by us! Unfortunately, it is not though I definitely hope that changes!!
Can't control culture s
It free expression
Of the times
The current generation
Is experiencing

Can't control culture s
It free expression
Of the times
The current generation
Is experiencing
Oh, yes, it can be! The generation before didn't do their job in teaching the younger generation especially when it pertains to hip-hop! The current generation is actually "blind" to the history of hip-hop anyway and have some ignorance in not wanting to learn from the older generation that have experience in the culture! My generation actually failed them because we didn't teach them like we should have!!

Oh, yes, it can be! The generation before didn't do their job in teaching the younger generation especially when it pertains to hip-hop! The current generation is actually "blind" to the history of hip-hop anyway and have some ignorance in not wanting to learn from the older generation that have experience in the culture! My generation actually failed them because we didn't teach them like we should have!!
Yeah
And to not teach them
Was your generation s
Contributions
To culture

Sadly, those in hip-hop fail to recognise their idiocy using the n-word in their lyrics does more damage than their friendly neighborhood WS....

Every visit to the gym, 3 or 4 young brothas are standing around with one talking. It is always used and then even repeated for effect. So, hip hop has definitely influenced casual use of the term.

It's all part of culture
Get the audio book
Of huckleberry finn
By mark Twain
Use the n word all through it
A sign of the times....overwhelmingly it was used as an adjective for ONE particular character; while in one sense separating that character from the others by that word, while being contradictory in terms of that same character being one of the most honorable and dependable.

As one who did grow up in the Jim Crow south and actually felt the constant, then frequent weaponization of that word know that when right is right and wrong is wrong there is NO variable making exception for WHO uses it. I heard it when comedians from Lenny Bruce to Jackie Mason to Milton Berle to Danny Thomas (Marlo's dad who championed St. Jude's Hospital) all used all of the slurs referring to the various European nationalities, and since Archie Bunker's "dumb Polack" jokes have all been discarded. Why hold on to that one?

Every visit to the gym, 3 or 4 young brothas are standing around with one talking. It is always used and then even repeated for effect. So, hip hop has definitely influenced casual use of the term.
Yea, shawty, casual use for between those who represent the culture! Who said hip-hop was made for white people because it sure as heck wasn't! You do know that hop-hop is a genre that was made strictly for people of color, right? Now, for "those" that assume they can say that word that aren't black always end up suffering the consequences! I saw that firsthand when a racist white guy said that word and he almost died from getting badly beaten!!

If your blowing a white women an you say , you like this n dick, or n dick owns that white pussy. Or you like not dick Then it gives the women in moment the green light to use it. Due to the fact she is having to respond. Any other time No .

This is a very interesting thread lol. But I find that there is a number of black guys who sort of like this. Like to them it's "taboo" or whatever so it really comes out as a primal thing during sex

Like I've heard that the sex is more rough sometimes because of that

This is a very interesting thread lol. But I find that there is a number of black guys who sort of like this. Like to them it's "taboo" or whatever so it really comes out as a primal thing during sex

Like I've heard that the sex is more rough sometimes because of that
Sex is a pretty raw and intimate experience even before you start adding this ingredient into the mix…

Given the choice, would you prefer to use the n word during sex with a black guy or not?

Do you like rough sex and would you want a BBC to be rougher in bed with you than your white bf currently is? 😉

Sex is a pretty raw and intimate experience even before you start adding this ingredient into the mix…

Given the choice, would you prefer to use the n word during sex with a black guy or not?

Do you like rough sex and would you want a BBC to be rougher in bed with you than your white bf currently is? 😉
Hi!

Yes it's really hard to think that black men can get even more rougher than they usually are lol. I don't really feel any preferred way about the word but the fact that it can make black guys be a bit more into it is an interesting though :p

Back