Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

i think some could be ok with it , but normally that word shoudnt be used , correct me if i'm wrong but the root of the word mean something like " enemy "
No lil mama. It mean a dumb, lazy, will never be nothing individual. N*gger means tht. When in a role playing it’s cool with me.

Still waiting to know what country you are in
They are from Romania. Which means they DO come from a culture that enslaved people (Roma) for about 500 years. They abolished slavery around the exact time we did in America, mid-19th century. Most of those people left the Romania area after that.
Funny how some can easily forget the atrocities committed in their own history and point a finger at us.

They are in the Verified in Europe discussion and listed Bucharest as their location.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 10.00.15 AM.png However, Moldova is a former region of Romania, and was one of two major slave owning regions. Wallachia is the other region. Either way, it directly contradicts the statement he made:
As I said before, these are your own internal issues in the US. We were born in a country which hasn't had anything to do with it and our ancestors were not slave owners.
Also, the 'Ro' at the end of their name is the abbreviation for Romania.
Maybe he didn't know he was lying because he was homeschooled or dropped out before that history is taught.

Very interesting topic. We spent about a month speaking to a bbc near us. He was everything wife was looking for, 6'4, muscles, tats, biker, Dom thug type. Major turn off was right before our meetup he strictly said he didnt want wife to say the "black man" word. Wifey passed him up.

They are in the Verified in Europe discussion and listed Bucharest as their location.
View attachment 6709451 However, Moldova is a former region of Romania, and was one of two major slave owning regions. Wallachia is the other region. Either way, it directly contradicts the statement he made:

Also, the 'Ro' at the end of their name is the abbreviation for Romania.
Maybe he didn't know he was lying because he was homeschooled or dropped out before that history is taught.
Yeah I did my quick Google search before I posted it. It became Moldova after the fall of the USSR in 1991 it said. Just wanted the guy to know where they claim to have been born 😉.

Very interesting topic. We spent about a month speaking to a bbc near us. He was everything wife was looking for, 6'4, muscles, tats, biker, Dom thug type. Major turn off was right before our meetup he strictly said he didnt want wife to say the "black man" word. Wifey passed him up.
Was this him...? 🙄

1000013346.png

Well, since he never gave consent to be degraded, it was never a 'go' to be passed up.

A lot of the black guys my wife hooked up with in her younger years were the ones who asked her to call them that, if that counts for anything. But every guy is different. It’s all about consent :)

They are from Romania. Which means they DO come from a culture that enslaved people (Roma) for about 500 years. They abolished slavery around the exact time we did in America, mid-19th century. Most of those people left the Romania area after that.
Funny how some can easily forget the atrocities committed in their own history and point a finger at us.
Well said!

Very interesting, I guess it's true about what they say. "Hurt people, hurt people", something, I will never understand.

Back