Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I don't know what that means. Are there words you're not allowed to say?
Don't be asenine! Of course you can say anything you want, but you should also be ADULT understand and accept that some things bring repercussions. I'm mature enough to KNOW that word does not suit or fit me, and if asked beforehand will say so without judgement. Someone who would use that word after my own personal declaration in my mind is insulting me, denigrating me with INTENT. Something MUST give.

Don't be asenine! Of course you can say anything you want, but you should also be ADULT understand and accept that some things bring repercussions. I'm mature enough to KNOW that word does not suit or fit me, and if asked beforehand will say so without judgement. Someone who would use that word after my own personal declaration in my mind is insulting me, denigrating me with INTENT. Something MUST give.
What word? C'mon. You can do it.....

So says the bigot that chooses to disrespect the opinion of someone who won't agree with his desire to express his bigotry to everyone. You don't have the guts to simply say YOU want to use the word and why.
I don't care about the word. I just find it odd that words are forbidden for some people and not for others.

I don't care about the word. I just find it odd that words are forbidden for some people and not for others.
We don't exist in a vacuum, as you try to present. Writing such a meaningless statement shows you're not as clever or interesting as you are daft and vulgar.
Words have meaning, regardless if you care or not, there is history and action behind some words.

Last edited:
We don't exist in a vacuum, as you try to present. Writing such a meaningless statement shows you're not as clever or interesting as you are daft and vulgar.
Words have meaning, regardless if you care or not, there is history and action behind some words.
And it is your choice to be offended or not. It's not my obligation to not offend you

Back