Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Like i said I’m not saying it’s acceptable or ok to use the word. I myself wouldn’t ever call someone that and even if they asked it would still feel extremely inappropriate. But I’m mainstreaming my look on it based on today’s society and those that still use it.
Answer me this? Would you actively want to eat a pig’s intestines, tail, or ear? Or the tail of an ox? Taking the foul remnants of an animals anatomy and turning them into an edible meal, and then turning them into a delicacy is a cultural necessity that happened. “Hey black man, fetch my hat!” “He told that black man Jim to fetch that hat, he sho is the devil.” Say that took place in 1789. If lucky the fellas who were remarking about the white dude telling Jim to get his hat had children. And they had children. Speech, sentiment, mores passed along the way, by the white guy and the slave. When exactly, in reality is the “ah ha” moment supposed to take place? When hip hop starts or when Barack gets elected?

Damn I woke up and ppl are still offended by it. Don’t use it! We have freedom of speech. So it’s gonna be used. We use it more than any other race. Why is tht? We took a hateful word and made it somewhat less hateful. Like what anything when you take the hateful spin off anything and use it to empower it doesn’t have the same effect. Like stop using it. I bet you can’t. Like the folks tht said if Trump wins the election their moving out of the country. Shidd. Have they?

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had a guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me it's like being called a cunt, whore, dumpster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I don't normally chime in on these things but I have to say there are so many things in the world that is taboo and they are still being done, I'm sure there are guys out there that like it and there's those who don't. Establishing the groundwork prior is what's important, I was born black and the N-word has never offended me because I'm not an N. I believe you're offended if you see yourself like that, just saying.

I don't normally chime in on these things but I have to say there are so many things in the world that is taboo and they are still being done, I'm sure there are guys out there that like it and there's those who don't. Establishing the groundwork prior is what's important, I was born black and the N-word has never offended me because I'm not an N. I believe you're offended if you see yourself like that, just saying.

That was my point earlier as it was traditionally used as a way to describe a slave, it’s 2019, don’t know any that would identify as a n-word...so it’s an obsolete term. Those who use it today, shows more of their character than that it means anything. Sexually, I see it being taboo...just my 2c

That was my point earlier as it was traditionally used as a way to describe a slave, it’s 2019, don’t know any that would identify as a n-word...so it’s an obsolete term. Those who use it today, shows more of their character than that it means anything. Sexually, I see it being taboo...just my 2c
Traditionally used to describe a slave? I mean holy *******. You got it. Education is a hell of a *******.

People are gonna do what they can get away with. If you don't correct that then, to that person you are a N.

No matter how many "We shall over comes" you sing inside your Black space.

N embrace or accept the title .. Black Men don't take that *******.

In alignment with our disliking the use of labels, period, this word goes SO much further than just being a label. As such, we don't use it and if I'm with someone who suggests I (blank) his N dick, said cock is removed from my mouth (or any other orifice) and he is informed any further use of that word will not only end festivites for the evening but in perpetuity. Some words need to be added to the dustbin of history and this is one. Its use in historical literature, e.g., "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn," "To ******* a Mockingbird," "The Invisible Man," etc is one thing; its use as a sexual reference is unnecessary when there are many other less offensive ways to use the lexicon to communicate the same desire/directive. Additionally, if anyone is interested in a scholarly take on the word and its uses, in 1999, then Harvard Law School Professor Randall Kennedy gave a two-evening seminar on "Who Can Say (N)...and Other Related Questions." It was illuminating and one of the best presentations on the use of that word and what his opinions were regarding its continued use.

People are gonna do what they can get away with. If you don't correct that then, to that person you are a N.

Prof. Kennedy is a different dude. Hyper intelligent. I audited a class of his my sophomore year when he gave a seminar at Duke. This was prior to 1999, but he’s a master linguist. Props to you for recognizing.

So correcting them will make them not think it or want to say it? It's what's inside you man and how you see yourself. There are bigger things out there to stand up for.

Back