is it just middle aged white women?

is it just middle aged women that love bbc?

• Total voters
I had black cock in my college days then married a white man. He knew about my college days and found it very erotic, not til a couple of years ago did he finally talk me into letting him watch me fuck black cock. Since then he has become my cuck on our weekend adventures and talked me into getting branded. We love each other and the lifestyle and are even closer now after 26 years! Best thing we ever did!!
Btw. Hubby is alpha cuck, gets to fuck other women as long as I can join in!

I think B2W's demographic is more mature women since its hotewife heavy. Younger girls tend to be single and probably spend more time on tinder for hook ups. The younger generation in general is more color blind and hence they might date the black guys as just another great date than forming a lifestyle around it.

But then I was reading the Black Athletes thread before this. And goodness me! Some of the detailed accounts make it seem not a single white college girl among the hot category came out without being ravaged by train of black cocks, especially those of athletes. In fact some vouch even high school black athletes are getting hottest pussy not just from gfs in their class, but also from college girls that represent different college recruiter of athletes i.e. hot college girls were pimping themselves to ein the race to sign the athlete among 10-20 other competitors. You read those and it seems white pussy is cheaper/more inflated than Venezuelan currency for black studs.

Back