is it just middle aged white women?

is it just middle aged women that love bbc?

• Total voters
a couple of reasons
first, they got to deliver those white grandkids first, peer pressure from racists,if that ass gets bigger than a flat board more black men hit on them and they like the attention ,i have seen some who hate you looking at their big ass though!. after divorce doing what they wanted to do their whole lives fuck black men. i have a co-worker like that

I think it is more accepted today, however in the latter part of the 1960's into the 1970's I fucked a lot of white women. It was almost a mission for me. However crossing the IR line wasn't as accepted as it is today. A lot of women today seem to be focusing more on education and career. I recently read some stats that show abortion, single pregnancy's are at the lowest level on decades. A lot of people that get married don't have a lot of sexual experience. Most of their respective sex education comes from their partner. They get into middle age and they start to wonder is there more out there. One of my long term partners worked hard in college, became a CPA, married and raised 4 children. She never really had a lot of time for herself. Her children are grown, she has a secure place with the accounting firm she works for, sex with her husband is routine and uninspiring. She said that 20 years ago doing what she is doing now never occurred to her, she was just too busy. I see her 2 or 3 times a month

I'm in my late 30's now and I love BBC but I have been hooked for almost 10 years now. BBC is actually what caused me to get divorced. I think quite a bit of middle aged women are trying BBC when their marriage to a white man don't last...
Could it be that BBC did cause the divorce but accentuated the fact that superior cock, and all that comes with it, is a necessity for a woman, and more importantly, a maturing woman? Just asking....

Im pushing 50 and the older I get the more I love fucking black men!And OMG they love fucking me,they come back again and again and again!!!!!!They like this white pussy :)
What's not to love about aged white pussy? Inherently, it is designed to take vast BBC loads and deliver pleasure to the BBC. I'd come back to

Have to agree with lot of comments on here. I too started in my mid forties. I have been busy raising my two ******* and working for the previous 20 years or so and wanted some fun. So when my hubby suggested/persuaded me, I thought why not?
To spice up your sex life, try black cock, try other new things, without having to cheat? Who wouldn't think about it!
The internet has helped also. To be able to meet guys on-line, to talk and learn about this stuff on-line, to post pics, to be able to buy slutty clothing, sex toys and BDSM stuff without having to go to a shop has made it so much easier.

Have to agree with lot of comments on here. I too started in my mid forties. I have been busy raising my two ******* and working for the previous 20 years or so and wanted some fun. So when my hubby suggested/persuaded me, I thought why not?
To spice up your sex life, try black cock, try other new things, without having to cheat? Who wouldn't think about it!
The internet has helped also. To be able to meet guys on-line, to talk and learn about this stuff on-line, to post pics, to be able to buy slutty clothing, sex toys and BDSM stuff without having to go to a shop has made it so much easier.
Sounds (gulp!) like a win win win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back