Interracial Sex...Why is it so hot??

For me it is the combination of the skin color, voice and build. Black men have this nice shine on their skin in the right lichting. Also usually but not always, their member is longer (not often thicker in my experience). I am quite pale so that gives us more contrast.
Love it...a very honest reply indeed

For me it is the combination of the skin color, voice and build. Black men have this nice shine on their skin in the right lichting. Also usually but not always, their member is longer (not often thicker in my experience). I am quite pale so that gives us more contrast.
True even black men’s bodies seem to be bigger and thicker not just penis. I feel more dominated naturally by a black man. I grew up in Poland where there aren’t any black people so mainly firstly was attracted to them before I saw them. I like their sexy big lips and shiny dark skin but once I started to met more it looks better in person and you can just feel the presence of a black man. If you look at same race relations lighter skin has always been more feminine and darker more masculine, tall dark and handsome etc. No one is more alpha than a black man. So all women not just white women are genetically pre dispositioned to searching out a Black mate imo. It’s just that a lot of social constraints hold this back but I honestly fully expect the world to be populated by the descendants of black men in the very near future.

True even black men’s bodies seem to be bigger and thicker not just penis. I feel more dominated naturally by a black man. I grew up in Poland where there aren’t any black people so mainly firstly was attracted to them before I saw them. I like their sexy big lips and shiny dark skin but once I started to met more it looks better in person and you can just feel the presence of a black man. If you look at same race relations lighter skin has always been more feminine and darker more masculine, tall dark and handsome etc. No one is more alpha than a black man. So all women not just white women are genetically pre dispositioned to searching out a Black mate imo. It’s just that a lot of social constraints hold this back but I honestly fully expect the world to be populated by the descendants of black men in the very near future.
Beautiful words.

In these types of questions, the "taboo" repeatedly comes up. Says a lot that well into a new century and millennium that ppl still think a black man being involved with a white woman is "taboo". Only in America do ppl still care about this nonsense. I mean white women hook up with foreign. men all the time and no one cares, but be with a black american is taboo? It is almost like saying these people are seco.nd-class americans or have an asterisk beside their citizenship.

I suppose, that is what turns the whites on so much: seeing their all-american wife being pounded by a well-endowed sub-american. And as long as these well-endowe d "taboo-Americans" continue to make themselves available for this degradation, I suppose , on the spectacle goes...

OK, you seem like you have a realistic approach when you say things like "delicately trying to steer." That implies you're listening or getting a feeling on where she's at. I'm glad to see the approach. Too often I read guys want their wife to do that bbc tomorrow!!

I don't know your wife, but from my standpoint, I have to like the guy (the blk guy) before I would engage any further than one would in a normal situation. I've said this a few times now (and it's blatantly stolen from a gf on BtoW), but it still applies "My panties don't hit the floor until I like the guy"

I'd love to hear about some of what you have been doing with your wife to "steer" her.

I came from the swinger side, so my entry was a tad different. I did not even plan to go swinging my first time. I knew my husband had done it with his prev gf, but he had never directly approached me about swinging.

One important note about my first time as a swinger: It was not planned, but I was ok with Mark (hubby of the swingers) unbuttoning my top the first time because I liked him.

(and yes, the panties eventually "hit the floor" also :p)
What was your first full swap like? and your first time having sex with a black man in front of hubby? How did your husband convince you to swing?

From a husband who likes to bat clean up,interracial sex is like a Reeces peanut butter cup,two great tastes that taste great together!

Back