Interracial Sex...Why is it so hot??

Gerarri Banks

Male
Real Person
Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.

Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
No doubt that the skin tone differences are very pleasing to see. I’ve felt the same way when being with a black woman, although it’s just as hot or sometimes hotter to watch black guys and white women. The visual part is as erotic as the sensation of feeling that the intercourse gives. It’s almost like two “opposites” that somehow aren’t supposed to “be” together but yet they are.
For some that are older and depending on where you grew up, (like myself) there can be a taboo aspect of it. Going “against” what was considered “respectable” or “normal” in society. From that standpoint, it’s much like when we were a kid that was told to not do something or that something is off limits but now we’re breaking a rule and going for it.
I’m sure others have various reasons as to why it’s so hot, but the contrasts in color would be the single most common I’d think.

Interracial sex with black men in particular is so hot because black men are seen as the most masculine, over testosterone filled, mysterious, misunderstood, hated, and most underrated Alpha Males on the planet with a unique flare for swagger and spectacular sexual skills. The odds are so stacked against us mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and economically that any sexual interest in us even in this post modern age is still taboo!

That's why interracial sex with black men is so hot because the high level of and taboo nature of being with us increases the feelings of excitement and adventure and overflows the peeks of excitement! Then when we hit'm with that bbc really good it's all over they're never going back! LOL

I think alot of it is the social norm meaning that socially it has been considered wrong for a long time (even though we all knw it isnt) and that creates a much more exciting feeling. I also like the contrast but ultimately its about how I feel when I am with the guy. I love black males period.

Last edited:
cool cunt likes cock all the rest is whatever but then the kink comes in , black women are nice to lay with as well

It's not just hot it feels right because there are many biological, psychological and cultural factors that naturally settle us into our born roles. It is natural for the vast majority of white boys to yearn and even obsess over submission to a powerful female dominant who maintains strict control and discipline over. Most whitebois know all too well how inadequate and incapable we are of satisfying our women and we subconsciously crave to have our failures rectified, yet even if we can't admit it we all know that we will consistently and continuously fail. Most cuckolds at first resist the feelings and emotions and natural earnings then they felt their entire life because society has taught males to be dominant and assertive and aggressive and be the leader when the vast majority of whitebois have no natural programming for that role.

I have found that once cuckolds except and embrace that they are not men the way black men are, it becomes easier to accept that as cuckolds they are not held by society of standards for REAL MEN. IT IS LIBERATING TO EMBRACE BEING THE SUBMISSIVE CUCKOLD PROPERTY OF A SUPERIOR QUEEN OF SPADES AND RECOGNIZING HOW NATURAL IT SETTLES IN THEN SUPERIOR BLACK MEN ARE THE ONLY CAPABLE SEXUAL PARTNERS! I have accepted that not only will I never be a man ever again but I've come to terms with the realization that I never was a man and I was truly born a cuckold. Interracial cuckolding is hot and it as intensely deep appeal for a high percentage of modern relationships and that is only possible due to the fact that it is natural and obvious to all the cuckolds, all the Queens and all the black bulls... And maybe incredibly hot and incredibly arousing, far more importantly for those of us that have truly experienced the lifestyle it is the most fulfilling and rewarding and naturally suited lifestyle that just needs to be embraced for relationship Bliss.

Black on white sexuality is so hot and so steamy and so obsession Worthy because it's in line with all of humanity's natural programming and nothing compares to the endless beauty and endless benefits of surrendering completely to your Queen to lovingly and passionately cuckold you for life with all the Big Muscular Black Men that she naturally and irresistibly lusts for.......

Back