Interracial Sex...Why is it so hot??

no for me if i dont feel some emotional attachment its not going to get me off. So its not just physical for some of us.
My wife felt so much emotional connection with the black lover whom she was cheating with that she fell in love with him and left me. Do you ever feel that your emotional connection may transcend into love and lead to further relationship?

My wife felt so much emotional connection with the black lover whom she was cheating with that she fell in love with him and left me. Do you ever feel that your emotional connection may transcend into love and lead to further relationship?
Of course. I have been in love with a lover and believed I would be with him thats why I got pregnant by him. I miscarried though and he died from cancer since he was much older than I was. I have always felt some form of love for my lovers though but its never the same type of love as i have for my husband. Its kinda hard to explain. If i was to get divorced though there is absolutely no question I would be with a black males after.

Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
georgia says it may be colour contrast that she finds thrilling more so than white guy, i find black women more sexy than white women for me its the pink pussy standing out against colour of thighs, think it started when young saw a black womans pussy,

Just saying...Sex with a white woman (hope this does not offend anyone) but im still blown away at how electric the sex has been with white women. For me it's the skin tones rubbing each other. I go crazy just thinking of my hard dark cock pounding a moist , warm and welcoming pussy. Chest to chest is the best...I can feel all her wetness as well as her soul. But yea I love it.
I agree with skin tone contrast thing, the black flesh against a white woman's pale flesh seems so alluring to me. The darker a black man's skin the better, it's especially hot when I have seen my wife making love to a VERY black skinned man or men. Another factor is also the (still) taboo attitude in our society. My wife comes from an extremely conservative religious white deep south family who are racist and don't think the races should mix. If they ever found out I have shared her with black men, they would probably shoot me! Somehow this seems to add to the excitement.
This also leads to the issue of pregnancy risk. Let's face it, the reason for intercourse is to make babies and keep the species going and the idea of black men ejaculating deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy ignites a spark in me. When they fuck her they totally dominate her and take on the role or the alpha male. I am also amazed what she is willing to do for them sexually. After she is done fucking them I can't wait to make love to her, to reclaim her as mine. When I shoot my semen inside her sweet pussy, I think of my sperm mixing with theirs and competing in the race to make her pregnant. Of course it would be devastating if she would ever get pregnant from a black man for us personally and professionally. That's pushes the taboo aspect into overdrive in my mind. MISIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifmissionary STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gif

I agree with skin tone contrast thing, the black flesh against a white woman's pale flesh seems so alluring to me. The darker a black man's skin the better, it's especially hot when I have seen my wife making love to a VERY black skinned man or men. Another factor is also the (still) taboo attitude in our society. My wife comes from an extremely conservative religious white deep south family who are racist and don't think the races should mix. If they ever found out I have shared her with black men, they would probably shoot me! Somehow this seems to add to the excitement.
This also leads to the issue of pregnancy risk. Let's face it, the reason for intercourse is to make babies and keep the species going and the idea of black men ejaculating deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy ignites a spark in me. When they fuck her they totally dominate her and take on the role or the alpha male. I am also amazed what she is willing to do for them sexually. After she is done fucking them I can't wait to make love to her, to reclaim her as mine. When I shoot my semen inside her sweet pussy, I think of my sperm mixing with theirs and competing in the race to make her pregnant. Of course it would be devastating if she would ever get pregnant from a black man for us personally and professionally. That's pushes the taboo aspect into overdrive in my mind. View attachment 3779928View attachment 3779930
Those are three very good reasons you articulate honestly and well. I'm sorry about your wife's family's prejudices, but if they enhance in some way the secret thrill of your lifestyle then that's a dark silver lining. As for the "devastating" consequences of pushing through into that final oopsie taboo well, devastating doesn't have to be the same thing as ruin. There's always a silver lining . . .

This also leads to the issue of pregnancy risk. Let's face it, the reason for intercourse is to make babies and keep the species going and the idea of black men ejaculating deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy ignites a spark in me. When they fuck her they totally dominate her and take on the role or the alpha male. I am also amazed what she is willing to do for them sexually. After she is done fucking them I can't wait to make love to her, to reclaim her as mine. When I shoot my semen inside her sweet pussy, I think of my sperm mixing with theirs and competing in the race to make her pregnant. Of course it would be devastating if she would ever get pregnant from a black man for us personally and professionally. That's pushes the taboo aspect into overdrive in my mind. View attachment 3779928View attachment 3779930
Yes yes very nice. Plus the gifs are great, best position for sex. The man on the gif knows not to crush woman, look at how he supports his weight. #jealous

I think alot of it is the social norm meaning that socially it has been considered wrong for a long time (even though we all knw it isnt) and that creates a much more exciting feeling. I also like the contrast but ultimately its about how I feel when I am with the guy. I love black boys period.
For me, it was definitely this ^
It was that "bad girl" feeling you get when know you are going to do it. There is also a bit of that "rebel against daddy" feeling too. It's kinda the same, but still a little different.

The skin contrast is interesting too, but when he's on top of you, you really aren't seeing much of the big picture like that. My first time was when I was on a futon. I did not know how big he as it was not a "bf/gf" thing for me (in college). It was really just a "Hey, let's have coffee later." Then later turns into going by to my place and him stripping me FULLY NAKED before his shirt was even off. I was on the edge of the futon, he knelt in front of me and took that thing out. I did notice the skin contrast between us. I was soon distracted by him trying to fit that thing in me. It really did not fit at first.

I believe that’s an over generalization . . . plenty of kinky and adventurous men of all races and colors . . . .
I agree all races can be adventurous.

This whole swinging/black owed/breeding thing started when my husband (who did some swinging before we met) talked me into going to a dinner party. It was with mixed race couple that he used to swing with. He was still friends with the couple, so I did not think it was a swinging setup. I dressed sexy underneath for my husband thinking we'd have fun AFTER the party. Then, low and behold, about 2 hours in, I was on the living room floor with the other wife pulling my panties off for HER husband. Mine just sat there and watched me have sex while the other wife gave him a bj.

It would have been nice if my husband had given some warning as I would have put my birth control in (diaphragm) before we left.

Men are so short sighted sometimes..............

Your are correct I should have said in my experience
Was your husband "uninteresting" sexually when you first got together?

Mine was outgoing so to speak. Before we met, he had done swinging, a threesome (FFM) and even taken a strapon. He had an ex gf that "taught" him a thing or two.

I was the boring one, LOL. He was even going to stop dating me because he thought I was too conservative. Then, there was that one time we were kissing in a parking lot with cars going by on the street. He was feeling my butt with both hands. I lifted my dress for him to feel my panties. This was on display for everyone driving by to see. We even got a couple of honks in approval

Was your husband "uninteresting" sexually when you first got together?

Mine was outgoing so to speak. Before we met, he had done swinging, a threesome (FFM) and even taken a strapon. He had an ex gf that "taught" him a thing or two.

I was the boring one, LOL. He was even going to stop dating me because he thought I was too conservative. Then, there was that one time we were kissing in a parking lot with cars going by on the street. He was feeling my butt with both hands. I lifted my dress for him to feel my panties. This was on display for everyone driving by to see. We even got a couple of honks in approval
He is vanilla but then so was I when we married.

it's inexplicable in my opinion . Colour of skin ? I do not think so ....white man and black woman doesn't have same success but yet contrast it' s same. It ' a question of magnetism . Perhaps the white woman and the black man have had the same problem : white man and his arrogance.If we look at the history of the black people and the white woman it is the same and and when the blacks rebelled the white woman also broke her yoke They understand each other perfectly . I think it's more a matter of soul than color .

it's inexplicable in my opinion . Colour of skin ? I do not think so ....white man and black woman doesn't have same success but yet contrast it' s same. It ' a question of magnetism . Perhaps the white woman and the black man have had the same problem : white man and his arrogance.If we look at the history of the black people and the white woman it is the same and and when the blacks rebelled the white woman also broke her yoke They understand each other perfectly . I think it's more a matter of soul than color .
Yah, Yah Yah, finally someone who gets we still want to have that attraction, that magnetism to let a guy pull our underwear off.

Our panties don't hit the floor just because you have a big black cock.

If you walk in the room with that big black cock under a nice suit, a clean hair cut and speak three languages, I'm reaching under my skirt for my underwear right there.............well, if I'm wearing any

Last edited:
Back