Interracial Sex - Still a Taboo in Your Society?

Absolutely right...and when there will be more ebony girls dating white guys or Latinos and Asians this will have very positive effect also for black men- it will open the door to be with white, asian or Latinas even more ....interracial insemination and the act of sex between tho different colours of the skin will be much more frequent and accepted in all directions and at all levels of the society...

All women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men. Black men literally have their pick of any women they want and most black women prefer their men nice and chocolate. The darker the better for us.

The darker men mostly prefer white women which is understandable as white women are the most attractive. But it means I have to work 10x harder get them.

Last edited:
My friend i`m so happy to hear ur imput..Germany today is maybe the most opened country for all the races in the whole world....😉also sexually.. but i think England is the top country in the whole world for interracial love of all nations going right back to the end of slavery 1801.
I’m from England and literally everywhere I go, all I ever see are black men with white women. They love the fuck out of each other. It’s the norm to see them together and I don’t blame them lol. I still would like to see even more though lmao. I think about 50-60% black men date white women, let’s get it to 80 😂😂😝

My friend i`m sorry to have to tell you truth about why more black girls do not date whites or other races & it`s the very same reason your women want to be with black men & not they own race, which is tiny dick sex is no fun.
i think people are more complex than simple sexual gradification.. theres more to life than sex and pleasure. i mean whats left after the pleasure subsides, because it always does to one degree or another.

here in America taboos are usually established by the controlling party i.e. white men. one of the reasons why women of color are reluctant to date white men is because of our racist passed here in US... and things are still pretty messed up here based on color and control.

im here in Cleveland Ohio USA. interracial relations is tolerated here i guess because most of us know how tempting taboos are- people love indulging into things that they are told to refrain from... white women and black men have been held back for a long time here in America. at one point in time there was pretty much no worse crime a black man could commit beyond assaulting a white woman..

but here in Cleveland that prohibition of interracial relations is upheld by white men because most white women are curious if nothing more. also it is an economic issue. wealthy people in Cleveland dont mix with poor folks, a poor black person has a better chance with wealthy whites moreso than poor whites.

discovering this forum has given me a new insight onto white folks tho... now i know theres a lot of white women in my city who are down for the mix- *******, now that i think about it theres probably more white men who are open to the mix... but yeah theres a nice amount of mixing here in Ohio on just about every level to, moreso in the
poorer areas.

My friend i`m sorry to have to tell you truth about why more black girls do not date whites or other races & it`s the very same reason your women want to be with black men & not they own race, which is tiny dick sex is no fun.
Stop it! This isn't true, and it isn't fair. If they love us they should look past that

I think that especially young German women are very open to interracial relationships with black men. I don't know if it's got to do with our troubled history or the progressive influences (or both), but even in rural towns, an interracial couple of a black man and a young German woman is nothing that raises any eyebrowes anymore.
This isn't right though. We need to stop spreading the idea that blacks are better. White girls need to still give whiteboys a chance.

Very common in Canada and particularly Toronto. I notice girls and couples checking me out when I’m with a white girl but its a look of curiosity mixed with excitement.

No it's not taboo at all. Some couples seem to think it is and like to make a big deal of dating someone black or interracial sex/dating like it's somehow against the norm, but it's not.
The only thing that's a bit taboo is swinging or inviting a guy to have sex with you wife (or husband).

All women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men. Black men literally have their pick of any women they want and most black women prefer their men nice and chocolate. The darker the better for us.
All women- black, white, asian or Latinas are all fighting over the same men and that’s black men.
This is so funny! Sure, sure. I'm always reading about Asian women in China, Thailand, Japan, etc.--as well as White women in Norway, Ireland, Poland, and so forth; they're constantly beating each other up over Black men. 🤣

Black men literally have their pick of any women they want.
ROTFLMBAO! :LOL: I haven't read anything this ridiculous in quite a while.

I don't understand why some people on this site insist on promulgating this nonsense--and that's just what it is--nonsense.

"BlackCuckquean" has got to be a White male! :giggle:

Back