Interracial Sex - Still a Taboo in Your Society?

Hey guys, one of the big questions I've had since I first thought about interracial love, sex and cuckolding, is the one about interracial relationships being some kind of taboo.

What do people in your environment think about it? I know there can never be a simple answer to a multi-layered question like this, but I think people are capable of getting the vibes of their peers to a significant degree.

For Germany, I'd say that the view on interracial relationships has changed dramatically over the past 10 to 15 years or so. Back then the predominant view had still been that of many of today's older generation (60 upwards). Sexual and emotional engagements with black people were seen as something undesirable, primarily because of old, imperial and racist views of black people being somehow inferior to white people in terms of culture, work ethic or even physical ways. Now, however, I get the idea that this generation and the corresponding views have less and less impact on modern German society. With the influx of black people into the country and the rise of humanistic and progressive attitudes, interracial realtionships now aren't only seen as something that's okay but even desirable; at least for a broader leftist group of people whose views on society are getting more and more into the political mainstream.

Yes you are a absolutely right...not only Germany but also the world changes- there are much more interracial couples into the all directions, inclusive Asians, Latinos....in my eyes it's the future of the people and very positive evolution- the genetics gonna be mixed and the future people gonna be stronger genetically....
We have to globally support this evolution in all the racial combinations possible...visually seen also are the interracial couples much more exciting when they have sex as one race couples....

Absolutely right...and when there will be more ebony girls dating white guys or Latinos and Asians this will have very positive effect also for black men- it will open the door to be with white, asian or Latinas even more ....interracial insemination and the act of sex between tho different colours of the skin will be much more frequent and accepted in all directions and at all levels of the society...

Last edited:
Hey guys, one of the big questions I've had since I first thought about interracial love, sex and cuckolding, is the one about interracial relationships being some kind of taboo.

What do people in your environment think about it? I know there can never be a simple answer to a multi-layered question like this, but I think people are capable of getting the vibes of their peers to a significant degree.

For Germany, I'd say that the view on interracial relationships has changed dramatically over the past 10 to 15 years or so. Back then the predominant view had still been that of many of today's older generation (60 upwards). Sexual and emotional engagements with black people were seen as something undesirable, primarily because of old, imperial and racist views of black people being somehow inferior to white people in terms of culture, work ethic or even physical ways. Now, however, I get the idea that this generation and the corresponding views have less and less impact on modern German society. With the influx of black people into the country and the rise of humanistic and progressive attitudes, interracial realtionships now aren't only seen as something that's okay but even desirable; at least for a broader leftist group of people whose views on society are getting more and more into the political mainstream.
So with this remark ....even physical ways......you are trying to say your german people 60 & upwards have forgotten what hitler said in the Berlin 1936 Olympic Games, athletic festival held in Berlin that took place August 1–16, that no black person could ever defeat any white german master race person lol, he was made to look a total fool, its so nice ur people want to forget about that.
Go & ask them very same old people that dont want to remember FACTS about this...Black American Jesse Owens wins four gold medals in front of the watching Adolf Hitler at the 1936 Summer Olympic Games in Berlin.

Absolutely right...and when there will be more bebony girls dating white guys or Latinos and Asians this will have very positive effect also for black men- it will open the door to be with white, asian or Latinas even more ....interracial insemination and the act of sex between tho different colours of the skin will be much more frequent and accepted in all directions and at all levels of the society...
My friend i`m sorry to have to tell you truth about why more black girls do not date whites or other races & it`s the very same reason your women want to be with black men & not they own race, which is tiny dick sex is no fun.

So with this remark ....even physical ways......you are trying to say your german people 60 & upwards have forgotten what hitler said in the Berlin 1936 Olympic Games, athletic festival held in Berlin that took place August 1–16, that no black person could ever defeat any white german master race person lol, he was made to look a total fool, its so nice ur people want to forget about that.
Go & ask them very same old people that dont want to remember FACTS about this...Black American Jesse Owens wins four gold medals in front of the watching Adolf Hitler at the 1936 Summer Olympic Games in Berlin.
You are right with your words...we should never forget the wrong things from the past- all the people, not only the old people over 60...and we should never make the same stupid mistakes in he future...
J.Ovens is for me the biggest track athlet ever- his performances are for me better than the Bolts- we should write more about him now and later in the future...role model athlete- he managed be the best in unmanageable times and was showing the way we should all behave...
Btw... I'm based in Germany but I'm not a German and I have to tell that Germany today is maybe the most opened country for all the races in the whole world....😉also sexually

You are right with your words...we should never forget the wrong things from the past- all the people, not only the old people over 60...and we should never make the same stupid mistakes in he future...
J.Ovens is for me the biggest track athlet ever- his performances are for me better than the Bolts- we should write more about him now and later in the future...role model athlete- he managed be the best in unmanageable times and was showing the way we should all behave...
Btw... I'm based in Germany but I'm not a German and I have to tell that Germany today is maybe the most opened country for all the races in the whole world....😉also sexually
My friend i`m so happy to hear ur imput..Germany today is maybe the most opened country for all the races in the whole world....😉also sexually.. but i think England is the top country in the whole world for interracial love of all nations going right back to the end of slavery 1801.

My friend i`m sorry to have to tell you truth about why more black girls do not date whites or other races & it`s the very same reason your women want to be with black men & not they own race, which is tiny dick sex is no fun.
What you are mentioning ist not 100% the true... I agree with you that there are some really great BBC and I like to watch them to fuck women- not only white but just all races...its just great to watch....
But I also experienced by my "adventures" that not even close all black men are so big...I am bit less than 9 inches and there were bigger black dicks I have seen but I have seen also much much smaller black dicks in my life .
One of the biggest cock in my life I have seen was one Slavic guy- I think Slovak or Czech guy but I'm not sure and his dick was like the Julio Gomez....just white monster....
Anyway...my wife and me we are enjoying from time to time spontaneosly threesomes with black, white and latinos and we are having fun and we are very lucky together more than 15 years...

My friend i`m so happy to hear ur imput..Germany today is maybe the most opened country for all the races in the whole world....😉also sexually.. but i think England is the top country in the whole world for interracial love of all nations going right back to the end of slavery 1801.
Yes I thought that England is very open to...great country but I have not really long term experiences with...but you are right...
I thing also South American countries and Iberian peninsula in Europe are pretty open to...
Just like I said above- the world changes and and we have to take advantage of this changes and never repeat the mistakes we did....

Uhm, I'm sorry to break it to you, but Hitler's private opinions weren't really that important to German society. Furthermore, Slavs generally achieved better sports resulst too and were still considered to be "less valuable" as humans. When I speak of physical ways, I mean skin complexion, facial attributes etg.

BTW: Owens was held in high esteem in 1936's Germany and probably treated better than by his own countrymen.

Uhm, I'm sorry to break it to you, but Hitler's private opinions weren't really that important to German society. Furthermore, Slavs generally achieved better sports resulst and were still considered to be "less valuable" as humans. When I speak of physical ways, I mean skin complexion, facial attributes etg.

BTW: Owens was held in high esteem in 1936's Germany and probably better treated than by his own countrymen.
Yes he openly criticised USA of 30.ties much more than Germany I think... I'm really not to sure, but I read he should say that he never noted racism on German streets and normal society...

Yeah...German women on holidays are much more "devastating" than the men😂 of course i mean it in good way devastating....
I worked in holiday resort in Spain early in my life and I collected there the biggest part of my bull adventures with hotwifes...but British and Scandinavian are not to far behind- I just met less...
Just there are a lot of great women in the world😎😉

Yeah...German women on holidays are much more "devastating" than the men😂 of course i mean it in good way devastating....
I worked in holiday resort in Spain early in my life and I collected there the biggest part of my bull adventures with hotwifes...but British and Scandinavian are not to far behind- I just met less...
Just there are a lot of great women in the world😎😉
I think that especially young German women are very open to interracial relationships with black men. I don't know if it's got to do with our troubled history or the progressive influences (or both), but even in rural towns, an interracial couple of a black man and a young German woman is nothing that raises any eyebrowes anymore.

I think that especially young German women are very open to interracial relationships with black men. I don't know if it's got to do with our troubled history or the progressive influences (or both), but even in rural towns, an interracial couple of a black man and a young German woman is nothing that raises any eyebrowes anymore.
And may I add how much I'd like to witness one of those Nazi or SS grandes of old being transferred to today and being totally shocked about a young, white German girl French kissing an African migrant. Would be amazing :D

Last edited:
Exactly, the other way 👉🏼👌🏿is also always more and more frequent...i like to see this evolution

Back