Interracial Sex - Still a Taboo in Your Society?

Hey guys, one of the big questions I've had since I first thought about interracial love, sex and cuckolding, is the one about interracial relationships being some kind of taboo.

What do people in your environment think about it? I know there can never be a simple answer to a multi-layered question like this, but I think people are capable of getting the vibes of their peers to a significant degree.

For Germany, I'd say that the view on interracial relationships has changed dramatically over the past 10 to 15 years or so. Back then the predominant view had still been that of many of today's older generation (60 upwards). Sexual and emotional engagements with black people were seen as something undesirable, primarily because of old, imperial and racist views of black people being somehow inferior to white people in terms of culture, work ethic or even physical ways. Now, however, I get the idea that this generation and the corresponding views have less and less impact on modern German society. With the influx of black people into the country and the rise of humanistic and progressive attitudes, interracial realtionships now aren't only seen as something that's okay but even desirable; at least for a broader leftist group of people whose views on society are getting more and more into the political mainstream.
In California it’s totally mainstream so great to be here.

Another difference about IR in America and other societies is that other countries etc, they are open about IR. If a girl is into you she will openly date you and walk arm-in-arm with you out and about. Unlike people on these sites who keep their distance from the blacks but can wait to rush here with their pink faces to perve out over the sexuality of blacks in a safe private space.
Nothing wrong with perving out or sexualizing black men as BBC sexual beasts. Kinda why we're all here.

I think they have a hard time accepting their men are weak and need our genes to be stronger. Oh well nature always chooses the best and that's us!
I don't have a hard time accepting. Black men definitely have bigger dicks and are superior in bed. I also think that white girls and hung black men passionately kissing and fucking is the most beautiful and most sexually arousing sight like they were made for each other for sexual bliss. I love it.

I don't have a hard time accepting. Black men definitely have bigger dicks and are superior in bed. I also think that white girls and hung black men passionately kissing and fucking is the most beautiful and most sexually arousing sight like they were made for each other for sexual bliss. I love it.
Accepting what, exactly? A stereotype or the reality of "woke" white guilt apologists. Just enjoy the view and pass the lube. I can't jo dry.

Back