Interracial cuckolding longterm

My girlfriend and i got together earlier this year and currently she is in Panama City Florida, Im in the UK.
We have embraced the cuckold hotwife lifestyle from the start, after she initially freaked and i backed down saying i wanted her no matter what our sex life was but that i really do want the best for her.
Three weeks later, after much research she came back to that subject and told me a lot of her past and then of how she sees things going forward.

Shes NOT into swinging sites and guys who are self proclaimed pro Bulls. But she is into respectful, fit, very well endowed Black men and has cut me off from the start saying if we are going to do this its 100%, all or nothing.

She has had a rocky start in finding her Black lover. Too many guys rushing in too fast with trash talk or some have been full of promises that dont come, as they have too much going on already.

So im reaching out to see if there are any genuine guys hoping for the longterm regular thing. Or, any suggestions on the area she lives. Shes been therr 20 years so kind of knows the place but im wanting to try help things move along.

NO PHOTOS sorry guys. But... id be amazed if any guy ever didnt find her as gorgeous as I do. Tall Amazonian built woman, thick and strong with a gorgeous face dark brown eyes, blonde hair and a smile that will do great things for everyone she meets.

Last edited:
Back