Zienna Sonne loves blacks and always wears a Thor's hammer, a symbol used by nazis. It makes me be so hard.

f529308f5b4870e9acfb1e0a4c7b410e.jpg

I love all these pics so much. I’ll never get tired of watching big strong black cocks slide into delicate, pink white pussies and stretch them out. It’s the reason every time my bull penetrates me I have to look down and watch him enter me, gets me every time. Tell me black men, how do you feel when you look down and watch your gorgeous black dicks slide into our white pussies. Does it excite you like the first time ? Do you love seeing our juices glisten on your big cocks as you fuck us ?

I love all these pics so much. I’ll never get tired of watching big strong black cocks slide into delicate, pink white pussies and stretch them out. It’s the reason every time my bull penetrates me I have to look down and watch him enter me, gets me every time. Tell me black men, how do you feel when you look down and watch your gorgeous black dicks slide into our white pussies. Does it excite you like the first time ? Do you love seeing our juices glisten on your big cocks as you fuck us ?

It's the most beautiful thing on earth to watch.

a0f32b5a-0410-4eb2-b6b7-fffbefd8139f5857141719510952064.jpg

Back