Interesting Experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GQWhiteBoi, Feb 27, 2013.

1. GQWhiteBoi

GQWhiteBoi Well-Known Member Real Person

Today I had the pleasure of sitting in on an interracial sex session of a couple that I met online. I've seen plenty of online videos before but after seeing a black man at work in person online videos just don't do them justice.

The sheer size, confidence, and stamina of these guys is incredible. I think I learned a few things, though and can hopefully use that to my advantage in my own sexual fortunes.

Just thought it was interesting.

wit likes this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I'm always amazed at how these guys can work their enormous cocks into a white chick ... you'd think it would split them open, but they know how to work it to get practically ALL of their 9+ inches & thickness inside these girls. I'd hate to think what one would do to my wife's tight little twat ... :eek:

wit likes this.
  3. victorian

victorian New Member

Oh I've split a few lol
    It's just a lesson learned.

4. GQWhiteBoi

Haha. They were married so she's obviously now fitted for him.

Really the guy's stamina impressed me the most. Sure he had a huge dong, but I swear this guy was just going at it all day and could last for hours. I wouldn't have lasted three minutes with all they were doing.

5. victorian

victorian New Member

What's your wife look lile GQ?

6. GQWhiteBoi

I'm not married, actually. My girlfriend is black. A little on the overweight side but very attractive.

7. victorian

victorian New Member

Ok..so you lile Watching the gf get the best bbc you can find her while you watch..
    you clean up afterwards?

8. GQWhiteBoi

Ha, sort of. I honestly like watching black men work in the bedroom as my own learning experience. They are second to none. My girl likes white guys but I wouldn't mind her trying out a BBC sometime.

9. victorian

victorian New Member

Ok..its all about rhythm lol.
    Your gf into it? Taking some bbc and you being there?
    That way she can still get some pink meat

10. GQWhiteBoi

I'm learning. Black dudes just always find a way to satisfy their women. I'm not sure if we would be into that. She doesn't really want to embarrass me.