Interesting Experience

GQWhiteBoi

Male
Real Person
Today I had the pleasure of sitting in on an interracial sex session of a couple that I met online. I've seen plenty of online videos before but after seeing a black man at work in person online videos just don't do them justice.

The sheer size, confidence, and stamina of these guys is incredible. I think I learned a few things, though and can hopefully use that to my advantage in my own sexual fortunes.

Just thought it was interesting.

Reactions: wit
The sheer size, confidence, and stamina of these guys is incredible ....
Just thought it was interesting.

I'm always amazed at how these guys can work their enormous cocks into a white chick ... you'd think it would split them open, but they know how to work it to get practically ALL of their 9+ inches & thickness inside these girls. I'd hate to think what one would do to my wife's tight little twat ... :eek:

Reactions: wit
Haha. They were married so she's obviously now fitted for him.

Really the guy's stamina impressed me the most. Sure he had a huge dong, but I swear this guy was just going at it all day and could last for hours. I wouldn't have lasted three minutes with all they were doing.

Ha, sort of. I honestly like watching black men work in the bedroom as my own learning experience. They are second to none. My girl likes white guys but I wouldn't mind her trying out a BBC sometime.

Ok..its all about rhythm lol.
Your gf into it? Taking some bbc and you being there?
That way she can still get some pink meat

I'm learning. Black dudes just always find a way to satisfy their women. I'm not sure if we would be into that. She doesn't really want to embarrass me.

Back