Anybody else interested in the theory that Jimi Hendrix was murdered ?

Very cool. Love me some EVH.

I ping pong back and forth between instruments. Can play jazz , blues, pop, classical etc. Love old school R&B but also love Bach. Panama is my fav VH song. I like improvising. You ever see Norman's Rare Guitars YouTube Videos? Sometime they have some good jam sessions. YouTube has some great material. There' a cat from Texas . I think his site is called Texas Blues Alley. He's got some good SRV and Hendrix stuff. I like TrueFire site too. You want a jazz guy to listen to Ted Ludwig; he is a monster.
To tell you the truth... Due to my wrist injury. My inability to play as I use to... Kinda puts me in a bad head space. Talking about some of these things... "Faded Glory" holds little value for me.

To tell you the truth... Due to my wrist injury. My inability to play as I use to... Kinda puts me in a bad head space. Talking about some of these things... "Faded Glory" holds little value for me.
I get it. Hard to think about missed opportunities, bad timing or not. Yes, it's better to talk about black men and white women anyway.

Well actually I started the thread to talk about whether or not people thought Jimi Hendrix was murdered 🤣
We got a little off track but not too much. :D But it does sound like he didn't just die. Sounds like there was some kind of foul-play.

To lift the spirits from talking about glory days, there's nothing better than listening to your white wife in the other room getting clapped by a well hung black man :D . Not everyone is going to share my point of view

Last edited:
Back