Any Black Guys in the SF Bay Area who might be interested?

Bottom line: It would be Amazing to Make my Fantasy a Reality, but a Friendship is a Great Fall Back

I’ve always thought there are 2 ways to realize my ultimate interracial cuckold fantasy about watching my cute, sexy, Catholic raised white wife get deeply pleasured by a better hung black guy.

Option 1, arrange a “chance” meeting when my wife and I are out for a date night or on a vacation with just the two of us. The advantages are she’s more relaxed, spontaneous, sexually interested and uninhibited when we are away from home, especially if she’s had an adult beverage or two. The challenges are that it’s a one shot deal, if that encounter is unsuccessful, whether mildly or wildly, there is no second chance. Also, with limited interaction in advance you are taking a leap of faith the other man is cool, decent, basically a good guy you would be comfortable hooking your wife up with. Just having a good body and big cock can’t be the sole criteria, at least not for us.

Option 2, introduce the person as a friend, either portraying them as someone who used to be a part of my life from a time many years ago when I lived in Southern California or slowly introduce him as someone I met recently while engaged in an activity he and I have in common. The risk is introducing someone, a relative stranger, into our lives who I don’t know much about and that can be potentially dangerous. But coming in as a friend also increases the time spent getting to know what kind of person they are, and seeing if there are potential red flags and how well we mesh.

Option 2, especially the latter part, started to appeal to me more for a couple logical and well intentioned reasons.

First, although I am a friendly and fairly outgoing guy, I haven’t put in effort to actually build friendships with guys who live around us. I have a great, core group of (college) friends who are friends for life and will always be there for me if needed, but they live down South and we see each other usually just once or twice a year.

I had work friends from a prior job but the ones I did the most with, one moved out of state, and the other out of the country. My brother in law is probably my best local friend but there are challenges to us getting together to do stuff. Another friend from college lives up here and we get together to watch games but he’s a home body whose wife dictates a lot of his social events.

I mentioned to my wife a few months back that I need to make some new friends I can actually do stuff with. Maybe it’s just me, but I have talked with some other guys about this and they agree, as men we typically keep more to ourselves rather than making an effort to reach out and connect. Maybe it’s entrenched gender stereotypes we are programmed to follow, where social outreach and connection fly in the face of tough “lone wolf” personas we think we should default to? Don’t know, but do know there are times I feel more disconnected to life and to other men, than I want. Makes me think of this famous quote, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”

Ok, that deeper stuff aside. My wife a couple years back said she wished that all of us in our immediate family developed some more diverse friendships. It’s true, we live in a very non diverse area. My friends, neighbors and coworkers since coming to the Bay Area have been very much the same as us.

Wasn’t the case when I was in SoCal. I had black male friends starting in college. A black guy I worked with on campus was key to my political transformation. One of my best friends after college was a black guy I worked with. We hung out together all the time before I moved to go to grad school. Had a black roommate in grad school before switching programs, then shared an apartment with another black guy I met through work while I finished grad school. Then moved to the Bay Area for a job and it was like my life was cast for a Terry Gilliam movie.

Now this may seem totally off the hook but I don’t think so. It’s with the best of intentions. Yes I would love to watch my wife live out my fantasy, but even if that didn’t come to pass, if the downside is I just have a new friend to sometimes hang out and do stuff with? Sounds good to me. You may be looking at this warily but I’m not a shut in or desperate for friends. I’m generally a happy, fun person who sees the value of possibly making a new friend.

A lot of people see this kink as disgusting, not just because of the non vanilla nature of the dynamic, but because some see it as objectifying black men, just being used as a “stud service” for the wife, or a piece of meat etc. But I have always seen any guy I might be fortunate enough to hook up with my wife as a valued person, yes, more dominant with my wife than I am in the bedroom, yes, better hung than me and able to get her wildly off, but still a cool guy I’d like to be able to have a real conversation with.

My interests: cycling, fishing (I have a boat I take out in the bay), sports (NFL, fantasy football, baseball (Dodgers), NBA (Warriors), hiking, a lightly used gym membership, comedy (movies, stand up). Politics- big fan of: democracy even if my guy\gal loses, the constitution, rule of law, facts\science. Shouldn’t have to read tea leaves to figure out my politics.

Feel free to direct message me if this interests you and:

You are between 30 and 60

You are a non smoker

You don’t do ******* (occasional weed or alcohol is ok)

You are cool and chill and don’t expect that my wife is a lock to make my fantasy a reality (she’s not, read my prior posts to see where things stand)

You like having conversations about a lot of different things.

You hopefully have some common interests to what I have listed or you mention others when you reach out that I may like but forgot to include.

You are clean health wise.

Endowment between 7-10”

You don’t have any or certainly not many tattoos (my wife doesn’t like them)

You are not bi and are opposed, like me, to guy on guy contact.

This may be a total bust but you never know. Hopefully this makes sense to the right guy. Thanks.

Before I wrote this post I talked to my counselor about it. She said, “I think it could become pretty awkward & the guy might feel like he was being used. I mean if you become friends with a black guy then try to introduce your fantasy, he probably would feel like the whole thing was a set up.”

I was confused for a second then said, “No I think you got it mixed up. My plan was to reach out to black guys on blacktowhite.net & see if anyone local might be interested in connecting as friends, knowing up front what I hope might develop with my wife, & if it doesn’t pan out that’s ok, we’d still remain friends. But your feedback is spot on. If I make a friendship happen with a black guy the normal way, then after some amount of time let the guy know what I am into, the reaction could run from really bad to good.

Many disadvantages of the “natural” approach besides what was mentioned above:

• Considerable time invested before being comfortable enough to raise the subject.
  • No guarantees the guy would be into it.
  • Even if the guy is “game” if he has no experience with the LS, the cuck dynamics, especially me watching, may be really challenging & uncomfortable.
  • My wife might be skeptical (given my years of talking about my fantasy) while that non LS guy is oblivious to her concerns & may step on a mine inadvertently, whereas a guy from here knows exactly how to handle things.
  • I would never start off a friendship in the normal way by showing the guy a picture of my wife & asking if he thinks she’s sexy. I think it’s key that the guy who might fuck my wife feels an attraction for her from the start.
  • Finally, although it’s unlikely, what if the black guy I made friends with has a small dick, or no game between the sheets? Don’t want to risk having her first time with a black guy be a subpar experience when some basic screening could avoid that.

The points above are why I am taking this approach.

Well white males can’t be verified. I’m legit, and on the level, and am open for real contact, but the verification stuff isn’t in the cards.
Right. If this is about your wife getting with a black man, you'll likely need to get verified as a couple. Straight black men who are into white women aren't going to want to spend a significant amount of time talking with a white/m solo about this. They'll want to deal with a woman directly or with a couple but not a solo guy.

Right. If this is about your wife getting with a black man, you'll likely need to get verified as a couple. Straight black men who are into white women aren't going to want to spend a significant amount of time talking with a white/m solo about this. They'll want to deal with a woman directly or with a couple but not a solo guy.

Totally understand. It’s a unique situation. Hoping someone will be interested and DM me. If it’s only about lining up a fuck, there’s nothing wrong with that. People should ask for and get what they want. And I agree that those that are looking for that wouldn’t be interested in what I propose nor would I want to engage with them. It’s just the wrong fit.

The ideal guy would be interested in getting to know me to see if we’re cool and mesh about life, interests, beliefs, and can have good conversations and have things in common etc. They would also be attracted to my wife and would think it would be awesome to be the one to give my wife the best, most intense pleasure of her life, while helping me realize my long held, scorching hot fantasy. Bring joy and incredible pleasure and excitement to a long married couple who love each other more than anything. He would understand the need for complete discretion if we did make that happen because of our ki-ds, and he would still be cool and happy that he picked up new friends even if my wife never came around.

As I said, it’s a unique request, and I’m putting myself out there by coming here with this. If the guy is not interested in gaining new friends, or that is way, way down why he might entertain the idea, then it’s really not a good fit, something we both will understand and agree on. There are no dress rehearsals in life though, this is all we got, and the odds of getting what you want without taking steps towards making that happen are extremely remote.

Thanks for your input.

Back