In the Hallway

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
I had not planned anything sexual on my last bbc date. Just to be a good girl. Me staying cool didn't last long as we were on the way home late that night. We stopped near an apartment house doorway, he pulled me in and kissed my lips. I resisted, but his hand on the back of my dress was being lifted. "No please no" I said to this handsome bull, as his hand crept under my panties. With that touch he broke my resistance and weakened me, feeling a black finger circling around my rosebud. I squirmed but he held me tight as the finger entered my anus. He pulled it out and after another kiss he put the anus finger into my mouth. I licked it, I licked my juices off when he pulled down my panties. He put the panties into his Jean pocket. I was so fucking horny now I reached for his massive dick. I kneeled down opened his jeans and as I pulled it out he shot his load into my face. OH FUCK his load all over my face. Some of it also into my hair. He brought out his hanky and cleaned me off.
We kissed and tongued each other, then turned me around, had me lean forward, hands against the building, lifted my dress again and OH GOD his cum covered dick went into my asshole, sorry for being so crude, but its the only way I can describe it. HE FUCKED ME HARD,
DOES THE LUSTY SLUT WANT IT. Yes I wanted it. I could barely breeze when he shot his second load into me. It kept cuming and cuming, and started running down my inner thighs. After he pulled out, wiped his cock dry on my dress. I slipped to the ground from being overwhelmed with the fucking bull cock. Felt ravaged in a strange doorway when my black man lifted me and took me home. When we arrived, he came to my flat and fucked and made love the rest of the night. It was another much needy one night stand.

Back