Im not into Black Breeding....

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
I agree, I think white woman as well should have pure white baby girls that grow up to serve Black Men.

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
I already have three children, and have been on the pill for years, so nobody could breed me anyway.

I agree, I think white woman as well should have pure white baby girls that grow up to serve Black Men.
I got no problem saving up for designer babies with my own white wife , where I have 2 biracial black sons from my own DNA and we get pure nordic white dna to have a girl or girls .

WOW.... I've never heard that point of view before... Interesting 🤔

Personally I’ve noticed it highly depends on the area. Where I used to live, it was very much a mixing pot and it was as common to see mixed couples as it was to see non mixed couples. Where I live now, you see it, but not as much as some places. If you live in a predominantly black area or predominantly white, or Asian, etc , you aren’t to see as many mixed couples. That’s just reality. I personally know ALOT of women who told me they are attracted by to black men but wouldn’t date one because their families would disown them. My wife wouldn’t worry so much if she was impregnated by a white man as she would a black man. Why? Because her family would disown her. Honestly her family would probably get over it if she were married to a black man, but since she isn’t, if she had a black baby, they would see her as a complete whore and cheater. Even though I personally don’t believe it is cheating. If a professor gives you the answers to your homework, it isn’t cheating, if your husband is okay with you sleeping with other men, it isn’t cheating. She’d be more ok with having a white baby because 1. I’m part white, and 2. White tends to blend more than. I have a very low sperm count, so we don’t know if we can have ******* naturally. However, having a baby is no matter to take lightly. Are we going to tell our baby right away? Also not knowing any potential hereditary issues. For most people it’s just a fantasy and they act like they do it or have done it, but the reality is the amount of people who actually get pregnant from someone of a different ethnic background than who they are married to is very low.

if the matter regards the usa:
given the current ratio of whites to blacks, if they all start mixing dna, the result will closer to white than black.
if the matter regards the whole world:
given the current ratios, if we all start mixing dna, the result will be closer to yellow.

... That’s just reality. I personally know ALOT of women who told me they are attracted by to black men but wouldn’t date one because their families would disown them. My wife wouldn’t worry so much if she was impregnated by a white man as she would a black man. Why? Because her family would disown her. Honestly her family would probably get over it if she were married to a black man, but since she isn’t, if she had a black baby, they would see her as a complete whore ...
Ain' t that interesting that no one, NO ONE, criticizes, disowns and abuses white women when they date americans of other races or when they date or 'hook-up with' foreigners from practically all over the world, even from countries that have been hostile to America and considered it an enemy and have k illed Americns through war, terr orsim etc. But to date American blacks is taboo and she is considered damaged goods and a whore?????

Just goes to show what is common knowledge. That America treats other american ethnicities/foreign nationals in the US as American-like and treats American blacks as if they are foreign-like. Then again, I suppose, that is the fuel and excitement of this "lifestyle": Getting to see their white wives and girlfriends having raw animalistic sex with one of America's "real foreigners". Not ordinary foreigners - as said above, white Americans socialize with, date, marry etc these all the time. Seeing their wives and girlfriends being blacked and pounded by one of 'America's foreigners', getting to see their wives being ruined by having raw primitive sex with a well-endowed plantation buck. Now that checks all the boxes and keeps them coming back for more.

Last edited:
Ain' t that interesting that no one, NO ONE, criticizes, disowns and abuses white women when they date americans of other races or when they date or 'hook-up with' foreigners from practically all over the world, even from countries that have been hostile to America and considered it an enemy and have k illed Americns through war, terr orsim etc. But to date American blacks is taboo and she is considered damaged goods and a whore?????

Just goes to show what is common knowledge. That America treats other american ethnicities/foreign nationals in the US as American-like and treats American blacks as if they are foreign-like. Then again, I suppose, that is the fuel and excitement of this "lifestyle": Getting to see their white wives and girlfriends having raw animalistic sex with one of America's "real foreigners". Not ordinary foreigners - as said above, white Americans socialize with, date, marry etc these all the time. Seeing their wives and girlfriends being blacked and pounded by one of 'America's foreigners', getting to see their wives being ruined by having raw primitive sex with a well-endowed plantation buck. Now that checks all the boxes and keeps them coming back for more.
Although I agree that what you say about how many people in the US treat black people differently. I’d disagree with what you said about it being more ok or acceptable for other many women of other countries to date outside of their race, especially in Asia. South and East Asians have the least amount of interracial marriages (I mean of all other races than their own).

My wife’s family in-particular would get over it if she married a black man. They would not get over it if she had a black baby now because her husband (me) is not black. If she got pregnant from a white guy, they more than likely wouldn’t know. Since white tends to blend more to whatever it’s mixed with. She wouldn’t be able to hide her infidelity if she had a black baby. They would not understand the lifestyle in anyway shape or way. They would disown her just as fast if they knew she was pregnant by anyone other than me. Also, I am not black and her family treated me like absolute garbage and her as well for dating me in the beginning. She actually made the decision to stop talking to them (extremely rare in Indian culture for the dau ghter to cut off her family). Eventually they came around and started treating me nicer because they didn’t want to lose their dau ghter.

Asia as a whole is the most racist area of the world. In India specifically there are over 700 dialects. Each different dialect is a “different type” of Indian to them. In America, we see them all as Indian, they see each other as Tamil, Punjabi, Bengali, Malu, etc etc etc. they also divide them into north or South Indians. And by religion and cast. There are multiple layers to it. Hindu’s will be disowned for marrying a Muslim or Christian and vice versa. Tamil will be disowned for marrying Punjabi etc, higher cast will be disowned for marrying any lower cast. A couple years ago there was a serial killer in Kerala (state in south India). It took so long to catch them because it was a woman. They literally could not fathom that a woman was smart enough to ******* a man, much less several men. She was poisoning them. Kerala also has the highest rate of educated women in all of India, so that shows how they view women.

In many other countries, losing your family is much different than in the US. For starters, their families are often closer. Also, you can’t jump cast. You can’t just work hard and go from being in the lowest cast to the highest like is possible in the US. If you are born in a low cast, you will die in that cast and so will your ******* and their *******. To be cut off from family means you are also cut off from your inheritance. If your family was rich, you can’t just work your way back to being rich there. You have to be willing to lose your place to live, your access to food/water/clothing etc.

I’ve never been to Australia and would love to go one day, my wife said she’ll never go back to Australia because they hate Indians and treat them terribly, whether they live there or are tourists it does not matter.

I watched a documentary where an Indian guy was dating a white girl for 2 years and his family never knew. He said his mom said that if her children ever married outside of their type of Indian, she’d k ill herself.

My Chinese friend was dating a Mexican girl and hid it from his family. He said he had to marry someone from the providence in China his family was from. They dated for a few years and later they broke up (his family still never knew about her) and he ended up marrying a Chinese woman (I’m assuming from his providence).

My friend from Jordan liked black guys, would never date one, or any guy that wasn’t Jordanian. Not only did he have to be Jordanian, he had to be catholic. Trust me, it would have been far worse for her to marry a Muslim than a black catholic.

Many times when women or men date outside of their race, especially if they come from a different culture, it is hard for them because the other race does not understand their culture and traditions. So although they may be attracted to a black guy (or anyone other than their race) most wouldn’t understand certain customs and traditions. It’s not just food and clothing we are talking about. A woman might like certain things other people outside her culture provide, sexually, emotionally, culturally, etc. but at the end of the day, most women want to raise children in a family that has the same views customs and traditions that they have grown up with.

I’ll also add that I think most people have a desire to have a baby that looks like them. Studies have shown people are usually nicer to people who resemble them. That’s why, although I find it weird, you’ll see couples that you can’t tell if they are husband and wife or brother and sister. People tend to treat people better who look like them. As stated before, when a woman has a baby with a white guy, the baby will blend more and it is much harder to tell they are mixed. When she has a black baby, it is easy to tell they are mixed. So culturally, they will know you went outside your race. The family can look at a half white baby and pretend he isn’t mixed, but it’s harder to do that with a mixed black baby.

Last edited:
The puirty of what damn breed? All humans are one breed black, white and asian we are all one breed of different colors none of us are pure anything
Apart from the vestiges of the European Royal families, after a millennium of marrying their own cousins the results are plain to see.... 🤣✌️

Although I agree that what you say about how many people in the US treat black people differently. I’d disagree with what you said about it being more ok or acceptable for other many women of other countries to date outside of their race, especially in Asia. South and East Asians have the least amount of interracial marriages (I mean of all other races than their own).

My wife’s family in-particular would get over it if she married a black man. They would not get over it if she had a black baby now because her husband (me) is not black. If she got pregnant from a white guy, they more than likely wouldn’t know. Since white tends to blend more to whatever it’s mixed with. She wouldn’t be able to hide her infidelity if she had a black baby. They would not understand the lifestyle in anyway shape or way. They would disown her just as fast if they knew she was pregnant by anyone other than me. Also, I am not black and her family treated me like absolute garbage and her as well for dating me in the beginning. She actually made the decision to stop talking to them (extremely rare in Indian culture for the dau ghter to cut off her family). Eventually they came around and started treating me nicer because they didn’t want to lose their dau ghter.

Asia as a whole is the most racist area of the world. In India specifically there are over 700 dialects. Each different dialect is a “different type” of Indian to them. In America, we see them all as Indian, they see each other as Tamil, Punjabi, Bengali, Malu, etc etc etc. they also divide them into north or South Indians. And by religion and cast. There are multiple layers to it. Hindu’s will be disowned for marrying a Muslim or Christian and vice versa. Tamil will be disowned for marrying Punjabi etc, higher cast will be disowned for marrying any lower cast. A couple years ago there was a serial killer in Kerala (state in south India). It took so long to catch them because it was a woman. They literally could not fathom that a woman was smart enough to ******* a man, much less several men. She was poisoning them. Kerala also has the highest rate of educated women in all of India, so that shows how they view women.

In many other countries, losing your family is much different than in the US. For starters, their families are often closer. Also, you can’t jump cast. You can’t just work hard and go from being in the lowest cast to the highest like is possible in the US. If you are born in a low cast, you will die in that cast and so will your ******* and their *******. To be cut off from family means you are also cut off from your inheritance. If your family was rich, you can’t just work your way back to being rich there. You have to be willing to lose your place to live, your access to food/water/clothing etc.

I’ve never been to Australia and would love to go one day, my wife said she’ll never go back to Australia because they hate Indians and treat them terribly, whether they live there or are tourists it does not matter.

I watched a documentary where an Indian guy was dating a white girl for 2 years and his family never knew. He said his mom said that if her children ever married outside of their type of Indian, she’d k ill herself.

My Chinese friend was dating a Mexican girl and hid it from his family. He said he had to marry someone from the providence in China his family was from. They dated for a few years and later they broke up (his family still never knew about her) and he ended up marrying a Chinese woman (I’m assuming from his providence).

My friend from Jordan liked black guys, would never date one, or any guy that wasn’t Jordanian. Not only did he have to be Jordanian, he had to be catholic. Trust me, it would have been far worse for her to marry a Muslim than a black catholic.

Many times when women or men date outside of their race, especially if they come from a different culture, it is hard for them because the other race does not understand their culture and traditions. So although they may be attracted to a black guy (or anyone other than their race) most wouldn’t understand certain customs and traditions. It’s not just food and clothing we are talking about. A woman might like certain things other people outside her culture provide, sexually, emotionally, culturally, etc. but at the end of the day, most women want to raise children in a family that has the same views customs and traditions that they have grown up with.

I’ll also add that I think most people have a desire to have a baby that looks like them. Studies have shown people are usually nicer to people who resemble them. That’s why, although I find it weird, you’ll see couples that you can’t tell if they are husband and wife or brother and sister. People tend to treat people better who look like them. As stated before, when a woman has a baby with a white guy, the baby will blend more and it is much harder to tell they are mixed. When she has a black baby, it is easy to tell they are mixed. So culturally, they will know you went outside your race. The family can look at a half white baby and pretend he isn’t mixed, but it’s harder to do that with a mixed black baby.
Fuck whoever you want, breed with your own kind. Period.

That’s why I date and marry black women and have them bred by black bulls. Sure, I have a couple ******* of my own but also black ******* I take care of.

Back