Im not into Black Breeding....

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
Hack you know what you like.

I could not DISagree more!! To me, this is the best way to eradicate RACISM!!

Tbh it sounds like preference so there’s not problem here. As long as you don’t press this personal perspective onto others, it’s fine.

Read this: https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-about-raising-black-mixed-babies-etc.261078/

Nothing wrong with what you say or want. K-i-d-s are a ton of work and need your love and devotion for 20 yrs. I'm certainly not offended and glad you said what you think. I would hate for someone to jump on the bandwagon and get blk preg and then regret it when they realize what is involved. Keep reality coming, I like it

There is nothing wrong about your post and there is absolutely no reason to feel shy about your opinion. Actually I am really glad that you have such opinion, I somewhat share it.

But the truth is that most people, especially ladies are not at all racially aware. I guess that they even shouldn't be. My fear is not mixing, but the results to which this much mixing can bring. But when we underline everything, there is no use protesting about it. Girls have subconscious mission to breed best males in society. Best males are black, simple as that. No amount of awareness will stop white girls from having BBC's pump hot cum deep inside their pussies. Its nature, something deep inside us that we can't control. You also shouldn't fight it. If you love bulls, breed them. Its just how our urges point us to it. Its better to relax and go with the flow than to bang your mind about it too much.

You are simply exercising your right of choice or preference. Heck I prefer brunettes over blondes but both will get the D. My point is, you can like the light skinned it love the dark skinned. In your case, you like Shane but probably love Lexington. Right, lol?

I understand you and see it that way too.

Keep fucking the color! 😀

Back