Im not into Black Breeding....

It's about preference and attraction. Simple as that. Just as not everyone is attracted to redheads, asian or whatever. 90% of this site is based on one thing: Big black dick. Fyi, not all black men are hung like horses. Just an assumption and stereotype of no value.
And what is your message?

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
That's the point.

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
I'm in agreement with you.

This is why I think all males should get a vasectomy at birth and go through the same process for adopting to get it reversed. Breeding fantasies belong squarely in fantasy.

It doesn't make sense when people say things like "there won't be any white, black, etc. people left". Even if every person mixed, YOU aren't going anywhere lol. Even if white or fair skinned people went extinct, which will never happen, like someone already pointed out, you'll be long dead by then anyway!

You can't expect a white woman to not want ALPHAS seed.. it's basic ******* instinct. Like all animals they need controlled or you will end up,with nothing but mutts.
And mutts are what you get mixing races. Period. Fuck whatever consenting adult you want but stop the "inevitable" b.s.

Just look around, most young white women now are breeding black. It's inevitable now.
You just making stuff up?

Yeah...its a great fantasy and you get people rambling on about how its the ultimate gift...those people arent they ones changing a dirty diaper at 4 a.m.....

Its foolish to bring a baby into this world based on a fetish....its a lifetime commitment, not jerk off material.

Just look around, most young white women now are breeding black. It's inevitable now.

Yeah...its a great fantasy and you get people rambling on about how its the ultimate gift...those people arent they ones changing a dirty diaper at 4 a.m.....

Its foolish to bring a baby into this world based on a fetish....its a lifetime commitment, not jerk off material.

Lots of morons making stuff up on here. "Most young white women now are breeding black." Not even close to reality.

I'm with you girlfriend but I have a few different reasons why I'm not into the breading thing al.. What I might add to this is first, you and I will never be around if there is never enough pure white girls to breed black. Another thing about all you black guys that are out to breed as many white girls as you can, do you ever think of setting yourself up for 18 years or more for baby support..Dont get me wrong though, I'm all for as many white girls going black as possible and hoping they are all getting all the black cock they can get but at the same time, i'd rather see them on some type of birth control and not have the fear of getting knocked-up.. Getting pregnant, especially if the girl is still in her her
tee ns will only slow her down in many ways, slowing down her education, even slowing down her sex life with black guys..and then caring for the baby once its born..
But saying all this, I'm not entirely against a white girl getting pregnant with a black guy if they are married or a boyfriend that will be around to help.care for the baby. THAT'S the more realistic way of having an interracial baby...
At least that's how I feel about it all and I'm open to anyone's response if they have questions for me ... but if it's hate chat, save it for someone else, please...

I'm with you girlfriend but I have a few different reasons why I'm not into the breading thing al.. What I might add to this is first, you and I will never be around if there is never enough pure white girls to breed black. Another thing about all you black guys that are out to breed as many white girls as you can, do you ever think of setting yourself up for 18 years or more for baby support..Dont get me wrong though, I'm all for as many white girls going black as possible and hoping they are all getting all the black cock they can get but at the same time, i'd rather see them on some type of birth control and not have the fear of getting knocked-up.. Getting pregnant, especially if the girl is still in her her
tee ns will only slow her down in many ways, slowing down her education, even slowing down her sex life with black guys..and then caring for the baby once its born..
But saying all this, I'm not entirely against a white girl getting pregnant with a black guy if they are married or a boyfriend that will be around to help.care for the baby. THAT'S the more realistic way of having an interracial baby...
At least that's how I feel about it all and I'm open to anyone's response if they have questions for me ... but if it's hate chat, save it for someone else, please...
Well said. Fuck whoever you please but do not be reckless with your future, future of the baby and future of the pure population having the same fun that you do

Back