Im not into Black Breeding....

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
While I have my personal desires to be bred by a Black Lover, I also totally believe that we (white women) have to continue to breed with white men ot there won't be any white women to engage in this intensely sensual situation with Black Lovers. Same with Black men also. I see this silly BNWO stuff on here, about breeding out the white race, and it is just pedantic to even consider. It would remove a significant amount of the desire an interest for me is this was "every day common for everyone". I WANT to be special and different!! J (the wife)

While I have my personal desires to be bred by a Black Lover, I also totally believe that we (white women) have to continue to breed with white men ot there won't be any white women to engage in this intensely sensual situation with Black Lovers. Same with Black men also. I see this silly BNWO stuff on here, about breeding out the white race, and it is just pedantic to even consider. It would remove a significant amount of the desire an interest for me is this was "every day common for everyone". I WANT to be special and different!! J (the wife)
I think a woman should be free to breed with whoever she wants, whether it's her husband or a bull, be it black, white, etc.

what matters is the happy wife carrying the baby of the male that she judges to be perfect to generate the baby in her!

Amen to common sense

I think a woman should be free to breed with whoever she wants, whether it's her husband or a bull, be it black, white, etc.

what matters is the happy wife carrying the baby of the male that she judges to be perfect to generate the baby in her!
What counts and the ONLY thing that counts is the baby. It's a human being not an accessory. Stop speaking of the baby as if it doesn't matter

Come on everyone. We all know black breeding is a fantasy. I’ve been in the interracial lifestyle for over 10 years and I’ve been with single and married women. Black breeding is discussed as dirty thoughts and dirty talk but realistically, no one is ready for a baby to be conceived at that time and place based on an interracial fantasy. That’s at least was with the women that I’ve been with

Come on everyone. We all know black breeding is a fantasy. I’ve been in the interracial lifestyle for over 10 years and I’ve been with single and married women. Black breeding is discussed as dirty thoughts and dirty talk but realistically, no one is ready for a baby to be conceived at that time and place based on an interracial fantasy. That’s at least was with the women that I’ve been with
More common sense

I think it makes more sense to ask if they are ready if it happens, because it could happen! there are people who like the risk of pregnancy!

I think it makes more sense to ask if they are ready if it happens, because it could happen! there are people who like the risk of pregnancy!
I would I love the risk too, but in the back of my mind I love that the women are on the pill

Yeah that breeding out the white race stuff is crazy, it's written by people who obviously don't know how genetics work. I have black Littles because I just date black men. I was never interested in marrying a white man, and my 2 girls, (same *******) one popped out looking obviously mixed. my other was born looking full white, she still to this day is a lot lighter than her big sister.

Yeah that breeding out the white race stuff is crazy, it's written by people who obviously don't know how genetics work. I have black Littles because I just date black men. I was never interested in marrying a white man, and my 2 girls, (same *******) one popped out looking obviously mixed. my other was born looking full white, she still to this day is a lot lighter than her big sister.
Have you considered having more mixed babies?

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(

No hate. I would not marry a white woman. Nor do I want a bi racial baby. I want my baby to be black like me

While it is hot to breed with a black guy, I think just breeding with anybody outside of your marriage is sexy enough on its own. Our bull is white but he’s really good. Hung, queer, and poly just like we prefer

There is nothing wrong, you just have a preference that is all. There was a time I was not attracted to dark. Skinned women, I was into the caramel and red bones. That phase passed, now my queen is dark and beautiful.

Back