Im not into Black Breeding....

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
don't worry, the black African population is growing a lot. The white man is more likely to disappear than the African.

My only thing with this is the purity aspect. I’ve heard of people only dating and marrying their own race. Not fucking outside their race and only wanting to marry the same race. That may be more common than I know of so.

Based on some of the things I read it’s like a phase. Oh let’s go have sex with black men x amount over time then finally go settle down and marry a white man to keep things pure. Unless they find a cuck they’ll keep letting them play.

In my mind it feels like sexualizing or wasting someone’s time. To fuck another race only marry to marry your same race. Of course sexualizing goes both ways I don’t agree with it either way.

When it comes to babies, they aren’t an accessory. If you aren’t willing to actually step up and coparent or be in a relationship then it should never happen.

Just my opinion feel free to disagree or whatever.

My only thing with this is the purity aspect. I’ve heard of people only dating and marrying their own race. Not fucking outside their race and only wanting to marry the same race. That may be more common than I know of so.

Based on some of the things I read it’s like a phase. Oh let’s go have sex with black men x amount over time then finally go settle down and marry a white man to keep things pure. Unless they find a cuck they’ll keep letting them play.

In my mind it feels like sexualizing or wasting someone’s time. To fuck another race only marry to marry your same race. Of course sexualizing goes both ways I don’t agree with it either way.

When it comes to babies, they aren’t an accessory. If you aren’t willing to actually step up and coparent or be in a relationship then it should never happen.

I’m not in the lifestyle per se but i agree babies aren’t an accessory. 100 percent should never be treated as such. I want a baby and I want to be a ******* but I’m not wanting a baby because of a fetish. That goes against everything in me morally.

I believe everyone can do their thing without there being any malice or ill intentions. But I believe if you sexualize someone then you have to find someone that likes to be sexualized and not just sexualize an entire race of people. Like some have pointed out not every black man is a bbc but because some think so that fulls the generalization of sexualizing black men.

The purity thing idk where I stand on it. I have to give it more thought. I can see your pov just not sure if I agree or disagree just yet. Never really heard about purity stuff before so that’s why I’m not sure where to stand.

I’m not in the lifestyle per se but i agree babies aren’t an accessory. 100 percent should never be treated as such. I want a baby and I want to be a ******* but I’m not wanting a baby because of a fetish. That goes against everything in me morally.

I believe everyone can do their thing without there being any malice or ill intentions. But I believe if you sexualize someone then you have to find someone that likes to be sexualized and not just sexualize an entire race of people. Like some have pointed out not every black man is a bbc but because some think so that fulls the generalization of sexualizing black men.

The purity thing idk where I stand on it. I have to give it more thought. I can see your pov just not sure if I agree or disagree just yet. Never really heard about purity stuff before so that’s why I’m not sure where to stand.
Fatherr

very grown-up opinion of you! Love you for that!:lips:

Okay. I think you like anyother sexy women. In love with the intimate and passionate of black men. Or horses yo more clear. But i believe you should not involve babies on that matter . Keep it for you

I agree except your comment saying “(women) keep fucking black men if they’re married to a cuck who lets them play”…. Im as dom as it gets and I’m married to a beautiful white woman inside and out. We enjoy the swingers lifestyle and she gets more bbc than she ever has lol. I still get other pussy of course, People automatically think cause a man lets his wife/gf fuck other men then he must be a submissive or “cuck” or bisexual… and these cant be further from the truth.

Not all men allow their woman to be with other men cause it turns them on. I don’t get get tuned on at all. But I let my wife do it cause I love her and for balance/fairness in our relationship. In the otherhand she’s is bisexual and gets turned on when I’m with other women.

Come on everyone. We all know black breeding is a fantasy. I’ve been in the interracial lifestyle for over 10 years and I’ve been with single and married women. Black breeding is discussed as dirty thoughts and dirty talk but realistically, no one is ready for a baby to be conceived at that time and place based on an interracial fantasy. That’s at least was with the women that I’ve been with
Well said. I can't understand why any woman would get pregnant from any guy she's not in a relationship with. But what do I know?
If a woman wants to have sex with a black guy or any guy that's cool but having a k.id is forever. There's many stories where a married gal gets knocked up from another guy. My wife would be out the door in minutes.
We do enjoy fun with a guy we know but there's absolutely no chance of her getting pregnant.

Well said. I can't understand why any woman would get pregnant from any guy she's not in a relationship with. But what do I know?
If a woman wants to have sex with a black guy or any guy that's cool but having a k.id is forever. There's many stories where a married gal gets knocked up from another guy. My wife would be out the door in minutes.
We do enjoy fun with a guy we know but there's absolutely no chance of her getting pregnant.
Commonsense, is that you speaking?

Keep in mind and this is my own opinion-that 99.5+% of these "I want a black baby", "Breed me so I'm pregnant" and the like are not actual female posters but males posters that have digressed into this deep exploitive fantatsy world that has gotten away from them. As in any addiction the need to increase the "thrill" or the "high" grows exponentially as you get deeper and deeper into it. As a women to toss this kind of "fantasy" about so cavalierly is totally not a female thought. As the woman whos going to carry, give birth and bear the brunt if not all of the baby care and the time consumption of personal and professional life and time its not realistic. These are male fantasies that are building upon the "I need a new high" thought process. Ask a woman if she is excited to have a baby with a man she she doesn't know or know well then spend the rest of her life raising that baby without any help or support. She will look at you like you are absurdly disturbed. DescreetBBC1 has a very very valid point. Children should not be brought into this lifestyle or your sexual kink. Not ever. And to all the men that say ohh I would love to raise someone else's baby- easy to say when you're not doing it and the financial burden isn't in your wallet right now or potential paternity costs. They say the cost to raise a baby to 21 years old is near a million dollars. Is that orgasm worth a million dollars and 21 years of your life? I'd think not.

Last edited:
Keep in mind and this is my own opinion-that 99.5+% of these "I want a black baby", Breed me so I'm pregnant" and the like are not actual female posters but males posters that have digressed into this deep exploitive fantatsy world that has gotten away from them. As in any addiction the need to increase the "thrill" or the "high" grows exponentially as you get deeper and deeper into it. As a women to toss this kind of "fantasy" about so cavalierly is totally not a female thought. As the woman whos going to carry, give birth and bear the brunt if not all of the baby care and the time consumption of personal and professional life and time its not realistic. These are male fantasies that are building upon the I need a new high thought process. Ask a woman if she is excited to have a baby with a man she she doesn't know or know well then spend the rest of her life raising that baby without any help or support. She will look at you like you are absurdly disturbed. DescreetBBC1 has a very very valid point. Children should not be brought into this lifestyle or your sexual kink. Not ever. And to all the men that say ohh I would love to raise someone else's baby- easy to say when you're not doing it and the financial burden isn't in your wallet right now or potential paternity costs. They say the cost to raise a baby to 21 years old is near a million dollars. Is that orgasm worth a million dollars and 21 years of your life? I'd think not.
BRAVO!!!! ☝️👏👏👏👏👏

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
And that's fine. There are plenty of other things to love here. Various lifestyles to choose from. No hard feelings ❤️

Keep in mind and this is my own opinion-that 99.5+% of these "I want a black baby", "Breed me so I'm pregnant" and the like are not actual female posters but males posters that have digressed into this deep exploitive fantatsy world that has gotten away from them. As in any addiction the need to increase the "thrill" or the "high" grows exponentially as you get deeper and deeper into it. As a women to toss this kind of "fantasy" about so cavalierly is totally not a female thought. As the woman whos going to carry, give birth and bear the brunt if not all of the baby care and the time consumption of personal and professional life and time its not realistic. These are male fantasies that are building upon the "I need a new high" thought process. Ask a woman if she is excited to have a baby with a man she she doesn't know or know well then spend the rest of her life raising that baby without any help or support. She will look at you like you are absurdly disturbed. DescreetBBC1 has a very very valid point. Children should not be brought into this lifestyle or your sexual kink. Not ever. And to all the men that say ohh I would love to raise someone else's baby- easy to say when you're not doing it and the financial burden isn't in your wallet right now or potential paternity costs. They say the cost to raise a baby to 21 years old is near a million dollars. Is that orgasm worth a million dollars and 21 years of your life? I'd think not.
I've been noticing that lately. Agreed.

👏🏾👏🏾

While watching women get pumped full of black cum is one of my favorite pastimes, I would be sad to see the eradication of any race.
Being mixed raced myself- it’s not the most fun and I would be disgusted if my mom only had me because her husband had this fetish.
Honestly I would be happy if both of my parents were the same race so I wouldn’t be considered “the other race” by members of X race.

Back