If your wife falls in love with the bull

Beautiful body and a big dick blows the mind of a woman. She doesn't care about anything else, she just wants to be with that man

There is absolutely zero research or evidence that backs up that warped internet fantasy. Stability is the number one factor women usually look for in a life partner. I enjoy sex with hung guys, but I don't want to spend much time outside the bedroom with FWBs. They really don't offer anything I would look for in a life partner in terms of stability, compatibility, income and status.

There is absolutely zero research or evidence that backs up that warped internet fantasy. Stability is the number one factor women usually look for in a life partner. I enjoy sex with hung guys, but I don't want to spend much time outside the bedroom with FWBs. They really don't offer anything I would look for in a life partner in terms of stability, compatibility, income and status.
Well said!

I loved sharing both of my wives with others and particularly with guys, whether black or white, who had bigger packages than me (which is a reasonable 7” chunky cut cock) and knew how to use them. I always got off on hearing my wives enjoy being fucked and used. My first wife was a cheater though, she cheated on her first husband with me, then cheated on me with other men. Guys I shared her with would visit when I wasn’t home and she’d deny it when I knew. My second wife separated love from physical sex when shared, she gave her all to the various guys, told me and them she loved their fucking her, loved their cocks, loved rimming their butts, begged for their cum, but once the fun was over that was it and we were totally committed, in love husband and wife, and she never gave me one reason to be worried about her falling for them or that she was lying.
The reason you broke up with your first wife was because he cheated on you on a regular basis?

Stop it. Think logically. 99% of the profiles on here are just guys wishing their wives would play. These women are mostly not interested in this and are more apt to leave the husband for not valuing the relationship.
I am a 36 year old male and she's a 42, and I wonder if you're correct. My wife has been playing with the same bull for two months now. She just recently started referring to him as her lover. She hasn't been any less attentive towards me as we have a very strong and affectionate bond.

Pics and videos are a must for her play time. Sometimes in the videos I see them interact between sessions and they laugh together etc, but nothing too heavy. They usually go 2-3 rounds. He is very well endowed and he does cum in her. He's a nice dude only 29 so young and still wet behind the ears but it's awesome sex. It also enhances our own sex life which hasn't dwindled at all.

I am a good lover in my own right so she wasn't deprived or anything we just got into this for the excitement. She seems very capable of separating lust from love, however, they've definitely grown more comfortable with each other over the last few weeks. The meetings went from one time, then two weeks past and they meant again, then it was once per week, this week they meant twice already and are planning the next one soon. One week they go to his place and the next he comes here in our bed. She has a kink about leaving the blinds open so neighbors see her being bad with her black lover(go figure). We both have a lot of fun with it and it definitely makes things exciting, but sometimes there is that ever slight tinge of jealously and "what if".

I am a 36 year old male and she's a 42, and I wonder if you're correct. My wife has been playing with the same bull for two months now. She just recently started referring to him as her lover. She hasn't been any less attentive towards me as we have a very strong and affectionate bond.

Pics and videos are a must for her play time. Sometimes in the videos I see them interact between sessions and they laugh together etc, but nothing too heavy. They usually go 2-3 rounds. He is very well endowed and he does cum in her. He's a nice dude only 29 so young and still wet behind the ears but it's awesome sex. It also enhances our own sex life which hasn't dwindled at all.

I am a good lover in my own right so she wasn't deprived or anything we just got into this for the excitement. She seems very capable of separating lust from love, however, they've definitely grown more comfortable with each other over the last few weeks. The meetings went from one time, then two weeks past and they meant again, then it was once per week, this week they meant twice already and are planning the next one soon. One week they go to his place and the next he comes here in our bed. She has a kink about leaving the blinds open so neighbors see her being bad with her black lover(go figure). We both have a lot of fun with it and it definitely makes things exciting, but sometimes there is that ever slight tinge of jealously and "what if".
We are slowly getting there too. Very exciting

I don't doubt that your wife loves you, but it sounds like her bull may become her primary lover in no time.

I really really like that happy medium that you explain there. It's sometimes hard to put into words in these discussions. It think there can be a middle ground exactly like that which is not really "no strings attached", but also is not polyamory.

I so wish keeping it to the FWB level was discussed more, even an FWB level with there's some feelings and connection, but not romantic dating and full on courtship.

Do you two limit frequency of texting with the same bull, to some extent, or have a vague rule about how frequently to see the same bull? I think newbies don't realize that frequency is a variable that can make a difference. I think a honeymoon phase is really hot for a couple of weeks, but after that, people need to be cautious.

Right on. Your response seems sensible. We have discussed the limit on texting. Like they can text occasionally like a mid week tease or to plan their next meeting, but nothing too personal. My wife agreed to that and also seemed to want the same boundaries. It helps that her lover is also in a polyamorous relationship and has a long term girlfriend that is also in the lifestyle.

Her lover asked her if I was open to a full swap and she squashed it because she doesn't want me sleeping with anyone else(go figure). Her jealousy in that area alone makes me more confident that she knows what she has with me and doesn't want me being tempted into another woman less I leave her. She has no idea that as a stag I have no interest in that and truly only love to watch her get pleasure. Like most of us here my entire sexual desire centers around her pleasure.

They don't date or anything like that. It's literally fucking for an hour and sometimes two and then she comes up and calls me on the way home to give me details then we have awesome sex when she gets home.
At this point I am confident in my belief that she will abide by the boundaries. Like tonight she is going to go meet with an entirely different BBC aside from what has become her main lover, which shows that she doesn't have some deep loyalty to him or anything. Last night we both discussed that it will probably fizzle out in time, but it's like you alluded to, that early honeymoon phase. She told me she's excited and happy to have a lover on the side and says she "loves what we have". So it does seem like the best of both worlds and right now I think we are navigating these waters carefully.

I actually did lose an ex in a relationship like this years ago, but they crossed every boundary and the relationship wasn't on good terms, so this situation seems more secure and superior in every way.

Alas, I am also confident in myself and at that point in my life where if my wife did leave, I'd get on just fine, as I am very comfortable in my solitude and have many hobbies that keep me busy and wonderful children.

We all know that it will start as just sex, already the woman will have strong urges to have a black man fuck and give her the pleasure she so desperately wants.
As she has sex and and enjoys the intensity of pleasure and orgasm that her body has wanted, then things will change.
She will accept that she wants to be completely owned by a black man and will do anything they want.
After a time I think will be lovemaking and she will have and want feelings of love for her superior black lover.
As white men our role is to let all this happen as we ourselves should accept and serve our alpha males and try to make this way of life more normal.
We should make way for the black man to take our space in a loving relationship, either as part it or make way for it.

We all know that it will start as just sex, already the woman will have strong urges to have a black man fuck and give her the pleasure she so desperately wants.
As she has sex and and enjoys the intensity of pleasure and orgasm that her body has wanted, then things will change.
She will accept that she wants to be completely owned by a black man and will do anything they want.
After a time I think will be lovemaking and she will have and want feelings of love for her superior black lover.
As white men our role is to let all this happen as we ourselves should accept and serve our alpha males and try to make this way of life more normal.
We should make way for the black man to take our space in a loving relationship, either as part it or make way for it.
I welcome that new role.

For my situation, my wife falling in love is the only option available for her. Her interest in men is more about her emotions and his ability to make her laugh and feel special. She's completely disinterested in a guy who's trying to win her over with his body or raw sex appeal.

This is the exact situation I find myself in, because a guy she met online as a friend slowly won her over and now she wants a more involved relationship with him. It's frustrating that this happened right under my nose with no warning, but I'm also impressed that this guy was able to pull this off because I never thought she'd go outside the marriage even a little bit, now all of a sudden she has what she considers a boyfriend.
this is the chance every whiteboy cuckold takes....! :blackheart: o_O

Back