If your wife falls in love with the bull

It is hard not to develop feelings and connections in this lifestyle. I like having a connection most of the time beyond the two of us just wanting to get off and depending on the connection you can become friends and more. Sometimes hard calls have to be made and contact broken or doing what is necessary.
I'd be fine with my wife falling in love with a bull. all about her.

All she needs is to just keep getting fat hard getting f***** hard by that black d*** and just keep and just keep getting fat I'm so big that d*** is making us so swollen

As one of my friends said: a woman loves her husband with her heart, and she falls in love with her lover in her cunt, and if she is not able to control it, and the hubby demands more than she is ready to allow him, this will lead to hatred and divorce! The hubby must accept and understand the consequences of the life that follows permission to cheat...

As one of my friends said: a woman loves her husband with her heart, and she falls in love with her lover in her cunt, and if she is not able to control it, and the hubby demands more than she is ready to allow him, this will lead to hatred and divorce! The hubby must accept and understand the consequences of the life that follows permission to cheat...
Great advice. I have been trying to get this point across to cuckold men for several years now. Once a husband allows his wife to have sex with other men or if the wife is cheating then she is fully in charge of her sex life from that point on. Husbands are kidding themselves if they think they are in control.

that's why we haven't a steady lover for her. we are afraid of that.

Great advice. I have been trying to get this point across to cuckold men for several years now. Once a husband allows his wife to have sex with other men or if the wife is cheating then she is fully in charge of her sex life from that point on. Husbands are kidding themselves if they think they are in control.
I feel like I'm half way there, but my little dick can't satisfy her. I'm ready for to love someone else, our love is deeper than just physical intimacy. We still do out thing here and there as I can, but I admit, not something a lot of people can do.

Married husbands can never, ever compete with young black men. After that black man is with a married woman, he blows her mind. From that moment on, nothing is in the hands of her husband🙂. But that's exactly what married men want to experience

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull
it is the most wonderful thing for a woman when she is in love with her bbc lover the feelings during sex with him are taken to another level

We white males want to see our women with a big strong Black Man but supposing he's really good and the wife decides to change up? A bigger stronger Black Man who is charming and who's a better lover, a better provider who makes her feel safe and secure as they proudly walk down the street together arm in arm.

And they kick you out of the house. You have to live in a little shitty apartment endlessly jerking yourself off thinking of the Black Man that's now in your bed with your wife.

Back