If your wife falls in love with the bull

@SanDiegoSissy: It looks like the idea of your partner falling in love with another man is only your own fantasy at this point and not your partner's. If that's what you really want you should talk with her about it and see if she can even imagine something like that. Having a "lifelong affair" or FWB relationship on the side is actually something essentially different than going poly. The latter, if it's meant to work, can only be possible if the people involved (= all three of you) understand such a complex lifestyle and want to have that 💯 . It also means that all three of you need to have established a strong bond with each other.

The questions that ImO need to be answered are:
1. Do you really want that sort of relationship construction?
2. Does your partner want that as well?
3. Do all of you (including the third partner) click well with each other?
4. Does the third partner want to be that part of your life?

You say that right now you are still in the process of finding "the third". ImO that means you better discuss and answer questions 1. and 2. above beforehand because those answers of yours define the qualities of the additional man you are looking for. An ad you put out for a potential polyamorous partner or for a "bull"/FWB won't read the same. ;)

Not necessarily. One question is how it progresses, when it does. Do they just let things happen and give control out of their hands in the process? That would be awfully risky. On the other hand... if they decide to change their relationship to poly and if all of them are capable of having such a relationship building and the process is guided, talked about and agreed upon... ImO that could work out. But definitely a polyamorous lifestyle is much more to work on for everybody involved which is also the reason why "just letting it happen" is most probably doomed to fail.
You just described a weak and unhealthy relationship

You just described a weak and unhealthy relationship
No. i didn't describe any relationship in that post. Read again.

Honestly i can understand that you are proud of your own relationship that works for you. However there are other relationships out there that may be very different to your own but actually work for those people in their relationships. It's not one fits all. ;)

Your wife fell in love with him... It used to be just sex but she had orgasm after orgasm for a long time and now she's totally dependent on her lover as emotions intervene...
View attachment 5861985
Whether planned or unplanned, the thought of their partner falling in love with a bull excites many married men, whether Cuckold or not. You brought the bull home yourself to have sex with your wife. BUT YOU DID NOT KNOW THE POSSIBLE EFFECTS OF A BLACK BULL ON A MARRIED WOMAN. You didn't realize it on the first date, but on the 2nd and 3rd dates, you started watching sex that was beyond incredible. When that black man was fucking your wife, your heart literally went out because your wife was out of her mind. While your wife and that black man were having sex, your wife literally forgot you were watching them
View attachment 5861997
At your wife's request, the bull no longer uses condoms. You've clearly noticed the change in your wife since the first meeting of your wife and that black bull. Now your wife is officially counting down the days for her next meeting with her black bull every minute. This emotional intimacy between the two makes you both nervous and excited. You thought that if you left them alone during lovemaking, the black bull would have your wife completely. Oh, but you've already made that mistake and unbeknownst to you, that guy and your wife have already started seeing each other, LOL
View attachment 5862011
This scenario was the most likely and unplanned. If the married man is planning this, his job is very easy. Just leave the black bull and his wife alone during sex. Your wife will easily fall in love with the black bull in an environment where you are not. Afterwards, the positive change in your wife will be visible. Here I want to listen to married men whose wife is in love with a bull. What did you experience and how did you deal with it? I would also like to listen to married women who are in the lifestyle and want to tell the story of falling in love with the bull

I wouldn't say it's love, but surely some level of infatuation. My wife had this "black bull" who as in your example slowly replaced me in bed. Or more than replaced. Both went wild with each other in ways she never went with me. But I think she consciously balanced pretty well on a tight rope between me and him, even throughout her pregnancy (my k id). Sex in our marriage didn't stop either - it just took a different shape and I feel she confided in me more than other wives with confessed lovers would. Between her lover and me, however, the relation was most of the time quite tense, especially because he liked to push boundaries in terms of things agreed and humiliation. She always negotiated between us and gladly accepted the changes he pushed for. He was jealous for any other black guy getting access to her and wanted her to break up with a guy we met after her pregnancy.
Long story short, when we returned from holidays abroad, we found that he had moved on with another lady or couple. My wife was angry. One day she followed him and made a scene threatening him she would tell his wife about his games. Seeing her reaction I asked about her real motives. She said she had a thing for him and is still obsessed with this guy until now.

No. i didn't describe any relationship in that post. Read again.

Honestly i can understand that you are proud of your own relationship that works for you. However there are other relationships out there that may be very different to your own but actually work for those people in their relationships. It's not one fits all.
My years of experience with people saying that what you described work says they don’t work and are unhealthy

@SanDiegoSissy: It looks like the idea of your partner falling in love with another man is only your own fantasy at this point and not your partner's. If that's what you really want you should talk with her about it and see if she can even imagine something like that. Having a "lifelong affair" or FWB relationship on the side is actually something essentially different than going poly. The latter, if it's meant to work, can only be possible if the people involved (= all three of you) understand such a complex lifestyle and want to have that 💯 . It also means that all three of you need to have established a strong bond with each other.

You say that right now you are still in the process of finding "the third". ImO that means you better discuss and answer questions 1. and 2. above beforehand because those answers of yours define the qualities of the additional man you are looking for. An ad you put out for a potential polyamorous partner or for a "bull"/FWB won't read the same. ;)
Thanks for your response. We agree that communication is the key to making any of this work, whether it's long term or short term. I can gladly admit that I let me imagination run wild and too often think with my little head instead of my big head, lol.

As to your 4 questions.
1. My wife is the one that brought up the term "life long affair". I have since asked her if that is really something she would like and she has confirmed that a few times. I think that could work for us but we are a long way from that reality at this point.
2. Yes, she brought it up.
3. The third partner was in a relationship with a hotwife for three years. The couple moved away and he would like to experience this again.
4. We are still very early in this, but we have discussed past experiences that might provide insight into what to expect going forward.

I will follow up and provide a copy of the profile she created.

Thanks for your response. We agree that communication is the key to making any of this work, whether it's long term or short term. I can gladly admit that I let me imagination run wild and too often think with my little head instead of my big head, lol.

As to your 4 questions.
1. My wife is the one that brought up the term "life long affair". I have since asked her if that is really something she would like and she has confirmed that a few times. I think that could work for us but we are a long way from that reality at this point.
2. Yes, she brought it up.
3. The third partner was in a relationship with a hotwife for three years. The couple moved away and he would like to experience this again.
4. We are still very early in this, but we have discussed past experiences that might provide insight into what to expect going forward.

I will follow up and provide a copy of the profile she created.
That's all fine but...

What kind of
relationship is your wife expecting or wishing for (with the other guy)?

(A) "Just sex" with a regular on the side
(which means she needs to be enabled to separate lust from love easily and be a consistent person in order to make it work)

or

(B) A relationship based on love with two men at the same time (= two relationships)
(which means all of you need to be enabled to... - i'm not going to write down that novel here ;) ).

- Those are two completely different things.

And which could you cope with? 🤔

That's all fine but...

What kind of relationship is your wife expecting or wishing for (with the other guy)?

(A) "Just sex" with a regular on the side
(which means she needs to be enabled to separate lust from love easily and be a consistent person in order to make it work)

or

(B) A relationship based on love with two men at the same time (= two relationships)
(which means all of you need to be enabled to... - i'm not going to write down that novel here ;) ).

- Those are two completely different things.

And which could you cope with? 🤔
I don’t think it’s an either or situation at this point.

She wants an emotional connection. So it’s more than just sex but it’s not a situation that she would be in love with two men either.
We have a meet and greet set up for this Friday. Everything feels in flux but we are all communicating so it will be interesting to see how the next few days play out.

My wife is absolutely infatuated with her bull. she even keeps one of his shirts and wears it to bed as it makes her feel close to him.

I think that’s a good way to describe it - infatuation, which in many ways looks and feels like love, attachment, and elements of addiction

That’s what happen when orgasms give off ******* like dopamine and bonding chemicals to another person…..boundtohappen

I dont think falling in love can be planned
It hapens Or not

Back