If your wife falls in love with the bull

I dont think falling in love can be planned
It hapens Or not
Absolutely!

That's why i said...
(...)
3. Do all of you (including the third partner) click well with each other?
(...)
That's the stage where the falling in love either happens or not. 🤷‍♂️

But also it depends on the mindset. If you are not open to falling in love it can still happen but also you can set conscious actions against it. Just like @Marie125 said...
It has happened and it puts everyone in a very tough spot. It was hard for me to break it up, but I just don't let myself get to that point anymore. When it gets too much like love, I find a new bull.

On the other hand there are dating platforms out there especially for people seeking relationship or marriage. Of course you can't f0rce love or expect to fall in love by dating somebody that way. However if you are seeking that kind of relationships, you are open to it, you are looking out for profiles that make a good match in the relationship department. And if you find mutually matching profiles, it will be more likely to happen because you know that's what both want. It shouldn't be that different for polyamorous love triangles. ;)

My wife says that when she moved in with Jamal she wasn’t in love.she said she was in lust. She said when she originally moved in with him that she thought it would only be for a short time and she would come back home. It turned out to be 29 months before he found a replacement for her.

My wife says that when she moved in with Jamal she wasn’t in love.she said she was in lust. She said when she originally moved in with him that she thought it would only be for a short time and she would come back home. It turned out to be 29 months before he found a replacement for her.
You had no role in it? (And mind, you are the husband.) 🤔

My wife and I actually discussed this earlier this week. Her fear is gaining feelings of love for a lover. That is a huge issue for me as well. I explain to her that sex CAN be seperated from the heart because I've done it in the past. She says she struggles with that issue. So at the end of the day, the people who can seperate fun and pleasure from love are the ones who have a better chance at making it work while holding on to their love and marital bond with their partner. If you're trying to lose your wife this might be the way to go.

An ad you put out for a potential polyamorous partner or for a "bull"/FWB won't read the same. ;)
This is a copy of her profile. It might give a better idea of what she/we are looking for.

My husband and I have had many wonderful experiences. After taking a break for some life issues we are ready to start having fun again. For many reasons, hubby's role is evolving. I will be venturing out on my own more, but this is still something hubby and I both share. Where we go from here will depend on the person and the connection. So send me a message that entices me and we'll see where it goes from there.

All I need is one sweet man! YES!!!! Spoil me, adore me....This is my fantasy time so I want your complete attention if I am with you! Must be a good conversationalist, funny, smart and still possess the age old art of being a true gentleman in public. After all, I promise to be a lady! (In public, that is)

There are many facets to me...quiet sometimes, silly at others...romantic then sarcastic...are you up for a surprise? A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect!
My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven.

Let's go explore a different city for the day, go wine tasting, go to a museum, watch the sunset over the ocean...! Find the beauty in life that surrounds us...I find the mind to be very sexy and sexy is all about attitude and how you feel about yourself.

I like to hold hands or walk with my arm in the crook of his....sweet, so sweet. Spend a nice quiet afternoon somewhere. Take a drive just to look around. People watch. Look into my eyes when we talk, kiss me just because you want to. Feel passion, laugh out loud. Love life!

This is a copy of her profile. It might give a better idea of what she/we are looking for.

My husband and I have had many wonderful experiences. After taking a break for some life issues we are ready to start having fun again. For many reasons, hubby's role is evolving. I will be venturing out on my own more, but this is still something hubby and I both share. Where we go from here will depend on the person and the connection. So send me a message that entices me and we'll see where it goes from there.

All I need is one sweet man! YES!!!! Spoil me, adore me....This is my fantasy time so I want your complete attention if I am with you! Must be a good conversationalist, funny, smart and still possess the age old art of being a true gentleman in public. After all, I promise to be a lady! (In public, that is)

There are many facets to me...quiet sometimes, silly at others...romantic then sarcastic...are you up for a surprise? A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect!
My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven.

Let's go explore a different city for the day, go wine tasting, go to a museum, watch the sunset over the ocean...! Find the beauty in life that surrounds us...I find the mind to be very sexy and sexy is all about attitude and how you feel about yourself.

I like to hold hands or walk with my arm in the crook of his....sweet, so sweet. Spend a nice quiet afternoon somewhere. Take a drive just to look around. People watch. Look into my eyes when we talk, kiss me just because you want to. Feel passion, laugh out loud. Love life!
This isn’t something that’s part of a healthy marriage

This isn’t something that’s part of a healthy marriage
You keep saying everything but what you're doing is not a healthy marriage. Have you paused for a sec and thought many outside this lifestyle think yours and ours is kinda sick already?

I'm not saying this because I feel offended. But cucks have a clear disposition to give up more and more in the belief we can increase a pleasure we don't clearly understand. And wives tend to make the best out of an increased liberty in the belief it is just lust. Whether it is healthy or unhealthy, it is surely one way or another right from the beginning. You can only get surprised or pretend you are when things happen. But let's be honest: in reality most of us are just in blatant denial about the possible outcome of our actions in regards to sex, lust, and love.

I'd be VERY careful. She's looking for someone to fall in love with, not just a lover. I've met a number of women who, on occasion, will want to get away for a day, have me on their arm or want to be on my arm, but their husband has to buy in (he may or may not be doing the same with another woman), but at the end of the day, the two of them are still a couple. They're still providing for the house, paying their bills, and if ******* are involved, there's no turning your back on them (especially because you like the way someone else fucks). You still have family, friends.....Your lives are intertwined and unless you're thinking of splitting up, one of you can't be walking along the beach, hand in hand with another, while the other is doing laundry, preparing lunch and dinner for the *******, and wondering how their partner is doing. Aren't a lot of guys who have their stuff together that are in the market for a long term relationship with a woman who has no chance of ever being his. He's not going to invest everything he has into making another guys wife happy because she's fun and good in bed. Again, be very careful...

Last edited:
You keep saying everything but what you're doing is not a healthy marriage. Have you paused for a sec and thought many outside this lifestyle think yours and ours is kinda sick already?

I'm not saying this because I feel offended. But cucks have a clear disposition to give up more and more in the belief we can increase a pleasure we don't clearly understand. And wives tend to make the best out of an increased liberty in the belief it is just lust. Whether it is healthy or unhealthy, it is surely one way or another right from the beginning. You can only get surprised or pretend you are when things happen. But let's be honest: in reality most of us are just in blatant denial about the possible outcome of our actions in regards to sex, lust, and love.
No. We are very healthy. For us it’s play and not hurtful. What you’re describing is unhealthy

My wife hasnt played since covid started. After a long break, she has finally agreed that she wants to find a man she can play with. She has given some thought to what she wants to experience this time and it's a much more intimate relationship than we had in the past.

I have always watched in the past, but now she wants to date solo. She wrote up a dating profile that said this "A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect! My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven"
.She has been chatting with a guy and they are talking about her spending the night with him. They have talked about going away for a long weekend together.

The more she talks about it the more excited and scary it becomes. I get so turned on I can't help but encourage her. She is setting up a meet and greet for the three of us for this weekend. She told me that if that goes well, they will have their first date as soon as possible. I think things will move very fast at this point
I wish for the same,

Back