If your Husband / Boyfriend tells you to stop cuckolding him, will you stop

It wouldn't we've been together for over 34yrs now and besides he'll never ask that question
I understand that, this is what he wants as well.
But the question was what if he doesn't want it anymore. What if he wants you for himself.
Maybe saying if you don't quit, I will file.

Prior communication is always necessary no matter the circumstances, some men are totally inadequate are meant to be cuckolds and surrender their wife or girlfriend to a more SUPERIOR ALPHA male.
For an inadequate husband, boyfriend no matter the reason, it could be his lack of size or he always ejaculates to quick or has no passion and can't satisfy his woman's desire.
When such a couple is already attached or even married and the male wants his partner to engage in a cuckold fetish, purely for his sexual gratification and not necessarily for hers, it typically does not end well. Most women do not understand why their committed partner would want another man to have sex with her after they have committed themselves to one another.
If there was no prior discussion or agreement regarding their roles and boundaries, he just springs it on her, it's destined to fail. Without the necessary communication the intimacy part of their relationship will break down. Occasionally a wife or girlfriend will go along with this cuckold relationship to please him or herself, because she has an open mind and the actual realistic need to finally be sexually satisfied. When the man has not acknowledged any of his inadequacies nor has she ever expressed to him that she is not fully satisfied and the sole purpose for pursuing because he wants to see her with another man. Unfortunately when there has not been any substantive discussion or communication about each other's role, or why they are actually considering the cuckold lifestyle, it usually spells disaster. Under these circumstances she discovers she harbors resentment towards her mate because he still wants her to respond to him as her man, like he is her primary lover, he wants to be the male in charge when the ALPHA male is not present . He is not willing to give up his role and become a submissive cuckold, now she is no longer able to respond to him as the primary lover, she feels torn between two men, when realistically her husband was an inadequate cuckold to begin with but that was never discussed. More often than not, she takes off with the other man because she needs him for her sexual satisfaction and there was never any confusion as to his role as the man.

Last edited:
As others have said, this is a bonus to our sex life, not a replacement. Neither of us wants to quit but if either wanted to we would have a serious discussion about it. None of this is a one way street where any one person decides everything, the whole point of being a couple is growing and exploring things together. This brings us closer to one another but if it had the opposite effect we would put a break on things and talk it through before we decided if it’s a good idea going forward.

with that said we both love it and would be very surprised if the other person suddenly wanted to put a stop to the fun.

Perfectly said! Husband and I feel the exact same way. We're taking this journey as a couple. :)

As others have said, this is a bonus to our sex life, not a replacement. Neither of us wants to quit but if either wanted to we would have a serious discussion about it. None of this is a one way street where any one person decides everything, the whole point of being a couple is growing and exploring things together. This brings us closer to one another but if it had the opposite effect we would put a break on things and talk it through before we decided if it’s a good idea going forward.

with that said we both love it and would be very surprised if the other person suddenly wanted to put a stop to the fun.
Most cucks here want it to be a one way street. My gf is training me very wel in obedience and to follow up her orders. If I would ever ask her to stop seeing other men (real men she likes to call them) she would say NO and that would be final.

This seems like a more cuck oriented question. Maybe our understanding of hotwife is different.
Of course it is, but most cucks still like to have a wife/partner at home for love and companionship, not to be living at her lovers house for days or months at a time. If that happened to me, I'd call a time out and if she didn't agree to end the relationship with her bull then we would be done. This lifestyle is to enhance the husband and wife relationship, not replace it.

I've considered this question, I wouldn't want to stop but I would. I can admit to be addicted to the kind of sex I get these days but it just sex and no love making. I get satisfied sexually when meeting my regular bulls, it's addictive and never want it to stop. 1 reg bull becomes 3 and hubby is kept locked away. If it were our marriage v bulls I'd pick hubby.
J
Xoxodo
Hi Jamie,

I can't DM you because of the forum rules, but I've seen someone posting your pics on reddit. If it's not you, and you're curious, DM me

What sound advice, could not of put it better myself 👌

This seems like a more cuck oriented question. Maybe our understanding of hotwife is different.
Yes for sure it's more specifically the cuckold dynamic than the Hot Wife lifestyle where the husband or boyfriend is more on equal levels sexually.

Last edited:
Getting into a swinger,open relationship what ever you want to call takes alot of talking and rules and if the day comes you want to stop and the other don't then they never truly cared about you but either way it's your marriage anyone who comes into it is nothing more than a organic dildo nothing more nothing less and other than sex I don't see why anyone out side of the bedroom. Should have contact unless to set up a play date
I like your answer and it is reasonable for you as a couple but not for me and my current girlfriend. Nor would it have applied for me and my wife of 38 years who has passed away. She would never have given it up, and we loved each other with great depth and commitment it was a very solid relationship. She was always the BLACK MANS woman and promised me she would always be my wife until death due us part, and that is exactly what happened.

Last edited:
We play in all kinds of ways (not so much at present, as business responsibilities are consuming our lives this summer), but whether it is hotwifing or cuckolding, both of us need to be in it 100% or it doesn't work.

So, if he's not comfortable, then it stops - and we talk and work it out.

Back