If you were doubtful, did the 1st fuck make you a BBC whore?

Yes, from the first experience I have been hooked. It’s been amazing.
We never planned the first time, it was just a conversation that turned into a incredible time.. I don’t know if I’m considered a “whore” but I do like to dress and be sexy for the guys. I want them to enjoy it as much as I do.

My first black male partner had me gushing on the phone before meeting, he was educated, articulate and sexy. Then we met to fuck and it was horrible. He had an average dick and only came once! My second was a great lay but his dick was smaller than my white bf that was part of the threesome. I’ve slept with many more black men since then and they’re as varied as white men.
It all comes down to preference, nothing about either is superior or going to make women go crazy because they’ve got the secret sexual sauce. It’s largely between our ears!
I LOVE black men, the dark chocolate everything is amazing but I’ve had big white dicks too, so again it’s what is between your ears. It’s the mind fuck!
I've said that before...the biggest or best sexual organ is between everyone's ears...get off how you love to get off. I'm a huge believer in fucking being a liberation...if you're on a bed...the only rules that matter are on that bed and nothing exists beyond the bed's boundaries.

I think the first time with BBC changed my wife forever. Since the first BBC she has been with about 5-6 others, so in her life she has been with 6-7 black guys plus about 5-6 white guys. The worst black guy satisfied her in ways the best white guy never did, and she had a white BF with eleven inches. Now she only lusts after BBC.

I was extremely doubtful and nervous before my first experience with a BBC. During the experience it began to feel more natural to me and I was able to really enjoy the experience. After my first experience I think I became more interested and wanted to experience more encounters with BBCs. My significant other on the other hand who encouraged me to try the experience it became hesitant. He said later he seen me start to really give into the experience and felt he was losing me. I honestly can say he did. I’ve been with my bull for the past year and my significant other rarely has sex with me. I’d say the whole experience made me a QOS as well.

I was extremely doubtful and nervous before my first experience with a BBC. During the experience it began to feel more natural to me and I was able to really enjoy the experience. After my first experience I think I became more interested and wanted to experience more encounters with BBCs. My significant other on the other hand who encouraged me to try the experience it became hesitant. He said later he seen me start to really give into the experience and felt he was losing me. I honestly can say he did. I’ve been with my bull for the past year and my significant other rarely has sex with me. I’d say the whole experience made me a QOS as well.
Nice

It took years for my husband talked me into taking the step. I was 55 when I had my first taste. Hubby set me up with the prefect gentleman. He knew I was scared and he took his time and slowly walked me down the road into BBC pleasure. YES, I WAS HOOKED RIGHT THEN. I have been playing for over 5 years now and can not get enough Black Cock.

Last edited:
It took years for my husband talked me into taking the step. I was 53 when I had my first taste. Hubby set me up with the prefect gentleman. He knew I was scared and he took his time and slowly walked me down the road into BBC pleasure. YES, I WAS HOOKED RIGHT THEN. I have been playing for over 5 years now and can not get enough Black Cock.
My gf needs a mentor like you lol

It took years for my husband talked me into taking the step. I was 53 when I had my first taste. Hubby set me up with the prefect gentleman. He knew I was scared and he took his time and slowly walked me down the road into BBC pleasure. YES, I WAS HOOKED RIGHT THEN. I have been playing for over 5 years now and can not get enough Black Cock.

very arousing to read your story Patty, thanks for sharing a bit of yourself

Your first time with blk was anal??????????
Unfortunately! Not from the very beginning but this was his aim. We were on vacation with a black friend and we informed him that we would give it a trial during the trip. He was always crazy about my ass and he used to say it. We wouldn't imagine it was an obsession!!! He tried everything and it was a complete and painful failure!

It took years for my husband talked me into taking the step. I was 55 when I had my first taste. Hubby set me up with the prefect gentleman. He knew I was scared and he took his time and slowly walked me down the road into BBC pleasure. YES, I WAS HOOKED RIGHT THEN. I have been playing for over 5 years now and can not get enough Black Cock.
If my wife would try it once I know she would be just like you. For now I am happy with her role play though.

Then set him free....

Back