If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

As a teenager, I caught my girlfriend making out with a big black guy in a night club. As an extremely jealous person, it broke my heart and self-confidence in pieces. Needless to say we broke up soon after. It was a life experience that haunted me for many years and I guess it contributed massively on gradually embracing my cuckold nature. It's hard to explain how a gut-wrenching act of cheating can ignite a fetish like this and why a moment that felt like hell back then, has now became my wicked heaven!

In that sense, my cuckold-wired brain is literally getting a meltdown each time my wife is casually talking with a black man. Unconsciously I try to detect the vibes, the level of intimacy and although I feel the angst hitting red, deep down, I beg to live that moment again and watch helpless another black guy taking what lawfully belongs to me. :rolleyes:
interesting, i went thru the same evolution over a period of about 20 years. i use to get so jealous i would get into fist fights - Wow if my wife kissed or fucked a black man or any man it would make me come in my jeans.

interesting, i went thru the same evolution over a period of about 20 years. i use to get so jealous i would get into fist fights - Wow if my wife kissed or fucked a black man or any man it would make me come in my jeans.
Apparently, this is a common pathway for many of us who developed a cuckold fetish. A teenage boy with limited life experience who's deeply in love with a young, adventurous slut is hard to comprehend infidelity and why young girls have a instinctive impulse to fucking around with other men.

As a young teenager I've been raised up with a big ego, and a mindset that I'm better than everyone else. This made me become arrogant, selfish and a quite egocentric, narcissistic persona. As a result, my girlfriend's cheating incident was not only traumatic to my psychology, but also devastating to my confidence and self-esteem.

Fortunately as I grew up, I started viewing life from a different point of view. Being cheated has become a norm in most of my relationships, so inevitably I had to dig deep into myself and through a self-realization process, I managed to face my demons by glorifying emotional pain and accepting my inadequacies in a pragmatic way.

Embracing my innate need to see my partner’s sexual needs satisfied by a better sexual partner, much more dominant and assertive than me, is not a fear anymore or my manhood curse that I should feel embarrassed for, but my way to show my unconditional love and devotion to my partner who deserves something that I couldn't possible ever give to her. ;)

As a teenager, I caught my girlfriend making out with a big black guy in a night club. As an extremely jealous person, it broke my heart and self-confidence in pieces. Needless to say we broke up soon after. It was a life experience that haunted me for many years and I guess it contributed massively on gradually embracing my cuckold nature. It's hard to explain how a gut-wrenching act of cheating can ignite a fetish like this and why a moment that felt like hell back then, has now became my wicked heaven!

In that sense, my cuckold-wired brain is literally getting a meltdown each time my wife is casually talking with a black man. Unconsciously I try to detect the vibes, the level of intimacy and although I feel the angst hitting red, deep down, I beg to live that moment again and watch helpless another black guy taking what lawfully belongs to me. :rolleyes:
..."what lawfully belongs to me".
Your wife does NOT belong to you.
You have to come to terms with your deeply-entrenched feeling of inadequacy and mental weakness.

Unfortunately, my wife has not yet been kissed by a black man. But it would probably excite me immensely. It's not comparable, but my mom-in-law once had a black boyfriend. Whenever they got physically closer, especially when they kissed, it was incredibly exciting for me and I wished that he would kiss my wife

Unfortunately, my wife has not yet been kissed by a black man. But it would probably excite me immensely. It's not comparable, but my mom-in-law once had a black boyfriend. Whenever they got physically closer, especially when they kissed, it was incredibly exciting for me and I wished that he would kiss my wife
Interesting. So a taste for black men may run in the family. Sounds like it’s time to start dropping hints to your wife

Back