If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

My husband enjoyed it of course many years ago when one of our best friends husband kissed me on New Years.. My husband has always become sexually excited watching me with other guys depending how I was dressed, just talking, dancing, at the beach since before we were Married. It became a sexual aphrodisiac for us both, so I stepped it up over the years with some flirting and discreet flashing! I eventually became a shared wife, but that is a long story...View attachment 6947275
I'd like to be a part of your future stories. 😉

My husband enjoyed it of course many years ago when one of our best friends husband kissed me on New Years.. My husband has always become sexually excited watching me with other guys depending how I was dressed, just talking, dancing, at the beach since before we were Married. It became a sexual aphrodisiac for us both, so I stepped it up over the years with some flirting and discreet flashing! I eventually became a shared wife, but that is a long story...View attachment 6947275
Oh you gorgeous fucking slut message me sometime, I want to talk about the story and hear how naughty you can be!!!

As a teenager, I caught my girlfriend making out with a big black guy in a night club. As an extremely jealous person, it broke my heart and self-confidence in pieces. Needless to say we broke up soon after. It was a life experience that haunted me for many years and I guess it contributed massively on gradually embracing my cuckold nature. It's hard to explain how a gut-wrenching act of cheating can ignite a fetish like this and why a moment that felt like hell back then, has now became my wicked heaven!

In that sense, my cuckold-wired brain is literally getting a meltdown each time my wife is casually talking with a black man. Unconsciously I try to detect the vibes, the level of intimacy and although I feel the angst hitting red, deep down, I beg to live that moment again and watch helpless another black guy taking what lawfully belongs to me. :rolleyes:
Did you keep up with that first gf? She have babies by Black men? Or ever cuckold more beta white boys like you?

Did you keep up with that first gf? She have babies by Black men? Or ever cuckold more beta white boys like you?
I broke up with her soon after that. I was in love with her and as you can imagine it was quite devastating for me and my male teenage ego.

Never saw her again, but 11 years later we became friends on Facebook. She is now married with a chubby loser and she has 2 kiddos. I can't tell if she' cuckolding him, but the guy at least physically, seems out of her league and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets some BBC on the side!

I broke up with her soon after that. I was in love with her and as you can imagine it was quite devastating for me and my male teenage ego.

Never saw her again, but 11 years later we became friends on Facebook. She is now married with a chubby loser and she has 2 kiddos. I can't tell if she' cuckolding him, but the guy at least physically, seems out of her league and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets some BBC on the side!
Hot if a Black friend could text her and convince her to really cuck him… or if she cheated on him
To let you watch a mighty Black Man pound her like she got when cheating on you… you ever befriended the Black guy who she cheated on you with?

Hot if a Black friend could text her and convince her to really cuck him… or if she cheated on him
To let you watch a mighty Black Man pound her like she got when cheating on you… you ever befriended the Black guy who she cheated on you with?
I don't think she needs any convincing. She was always been attracted to black muscular guys, so the minute she gets an opportunity, I seriously doubt if her motherhood instinct or marital status can control or overcome her urge for bbc.

The guy was a casual hookup for her, so I doubt she saw him again after that night. Of course she denied everything the next day, but I knew they spent the night in a nearby motel fucking their brains out. I wish I could go back in time and secretly watch her superb white ass getting smashed by him! I probably wouldn't stand it back then, but now the idea gives me chills!

Back