If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

I asked her to kiss another man. She refused and I accepted her decision despite how badly I wanted to see it. She said that kissing was too romantically intimate. That changed when, in the middle of sex, her pussy was stretched out by a black rod with her cream all over it, and he locked lips with her while she returned with lots of tongue.

I came all over myself in that moment. In that instance, her body was a black man’s promised land and she fully belonged to him, not me.

I could watch her make out with another guy, fully clothed, and wind up cumming all over myself due to the nature of how hot it is.

- T

I had an incident last year at a popular bar in my town on a Saturday night! My girlfriend is stunning, brown hair, brown eyes, massive tits and thicc in the best way, I was with friends in the beer garden and the music was kicking, she was dancing and two Nigerian guys sandwiched her and started grinding on her, he thought it was funny and laughed, I got abit defensive (as my friends where around) and kind of got in between but they kept going for her, I mean she absolutely loved the attention, to this day I regret that I didn’t ask her to go outside and let them fuck her brains out! I wish one of them kissed her like this in front of all my friends
Perhaps you were attempting to save face since your friends were there. You didn't want them getting the wrong ideas. Which is a shame you allowed that moment pass you by.

5814542.jpg

Yes---I want to see her kissed and all of her body made love too---I want to see her catch fire like it was the first time--then watch as two naked bodies merge into one, I want her fucked and fucking--watch as her left hand, rings on, places his cock into her--she is yours, let your life pour in her.
well described ! were you lucky enough to live it for real ?

I tell every black guy some of the things you must do to enhance the experience for a married wife…. Kissing is at the top of that list … very important that the kisses be soft and loving… not just on the lips but softly on her neck and tiny kisses on her ear … then on her lips …something else while you’re be her ear is a whisper something like “ can I cum in you please “ or very softly “ you’re going to make me fall in love “ … these thing’s absolutely work.

Other musts are no condom no pulling out with kisses immediately after while staying inside as if you are making sure you seed hits the spot …

These few things assure you she will want to be with you again and a connection has been made deeper ….it’s love making she will fondly remember and think of forever trust me … it’s simple but you will win her over for sure.

I tell every black guy some of the things you must do to enhance the experience for a married wife…. Kissing is at the top of that list … very important that the kisses be soft and loving… not just on the lips but softly on her neck and tiny kisses on her ear … then on her lips …something else while you’re be her ear is a whisper something like “ can I cum in you please “ or very softly “ you’re going to make me fall in love “ … these thing’s absolutely work.

Other musts are no condom no pulling out with kisses immediately after while staying inside as if you are making sure you seed hits the spot …

These few things assure you she will want to be with you again and a connection has been made deeper ….it’s love making she will fondly remember and think of forever trust me … it’s simple but you will win her over for sure.
great advice, friend. I'm saving my wife for you.

Back